• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Preorder is available on Steam

store.steampowered.com

Halo Infinite on Steam

From one of gaming's most iconic sagas, Halo is bigger than ever. Featuring an expansive open-world campaign and a dynamic free to play multiplayer experience.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
That console is beautiful my god

No gameplay for campaign remains concerning :/ not a huge surprise that we didn't see it considering their messaging last week

Bio-Frost

Nov 6, 2017
Bend
www.xbox.com

Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition bundle | Xbox

Celebrate Halo’s 20th anniversary and confront the most ruthless foe the Master Chief has ever faced with Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle.
www.xbox.com

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Halo Infinite Limited Edition | Xbox

Step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition.

These work?
the link you click on to preorder tho those just leads to the main xbox site

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
I'm in for the Elite controller, I've never had one. Looks like the first Elite controller with Series functionality right (share button)?

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Here are the pre order links from microsoft.com, both dead right now

www.microsoft.com

Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition bundle | Xbox

Celebrate Halo’s 20th anniversary and confront the most ruthless foe the Master Chief has ever faced with Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle.

www.microsoft.com

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition

Step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition.

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to buy a new Series 2, but I'd like to have the console. Can't seem to ore-order yet from Europe at least.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Preorder is available on Steam

store.steampowered.com

Halo Infinite on Steam

From one of gaming's most iconic sagas, Halo is bigger than ever. Featuring an expansive open-world campaign and a dynamic free to play multiplayer experience.

People should hold off until they actually show actual gameplay of the campaign. Kinda baffling how it's not being show and it's less than 3.5 months out.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
How have they shown nothing about the campaign in almost 15 months? I'm excited for the multiplayer, but the campaigns are always something special to me.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best looking special consoles ever. WOW. Have a Series X and I want one badly lmao

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yes. Of course they are different like every other game out there.
Its the same systems, the same gameplay, same gunplay. They control and feel the same way.
The difference one is more scripted with AI and all that, the other is against people.

Gameplay is out there to see, people have played the multiplayer so people knows how it plays.
So we have that.

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
All the limited stuff looks tight but fml with no new footage. Was hoping for a BTB match or at least the next Flight date.

Jet Jaguar

Dec 3, 2017
Hopefully the regular series X is available to purchase by December - always sold out everywhere :((

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Elite 2 Controller announced as well:

g1ngknT.jpg
Qb9mSYd.jpg
Ow my wallet…

Jul 26, 2018
Literally bought the Forza controller yesterday and now they announce the elite controller.. lmao.

It looks good but i'm gonna stick to my standard black Elite 2 controller. Good luck to those who are trying to get the LE console.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, flighting proved the gameplay to be incredible, SP will be tight.

So that means that the campaign is going to be good? Killzone Shadow Fall had great gameplay in the MP, but the campaign sucked absolute ass. Not saying they are the same game or the same team, but gameplay is only one part of the deal.

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
The game launches in less than 4 months and we're still waiting for campaign footage since last year

Jesus christ

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
Dynamic weather not at launch. No co-op. We haven't seen anything regarding the campaign since last year and it's 3 months away. Probably not a good sign.
They said months ago that dynamic weather was coming post-launch. Yes, co-op and Forge are concerning but the weather argument is grasping.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I don't think they are hiding the campaign because it's some crazy unfinished dumpster fire behind the curtains. I think they just want play their hand as close to launch as possible.

As beautiful as the MP looked, I have little doubt that the campaign is going to be lovely. Definitely the best Halo ever has looked.