• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
e32019_discoverhope_module-4b1018a839ee476cad3fc4ea1665d3ab.jpg

From the blog post... not sure if there's higher res available.

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
Insanely hyped for this, but was hoping to see some actual gameplay. Ever so slightly disappointed.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So this is for sure after Halo 5? God I want a reboot for this series so bad.

I can't say I feel much for the random UNSC castaway guy. I have a bad feeling he'll be tagging along with us for most of the game.
They're saying it's a spiritual reboot. They're still continuing on from Halo 5, though.

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What was the point of that CGI trailer ? Like really ? Game is out in a year and a few months, surely they could've shown some gameplay ? Or a more approperiate trailer ?
Last years trailer was just a fluke, it seems.

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
Scarlet and Halo ending really fell flat. I guess they do not have a lot of details to share at this time, but I feel this was the moment to really pull out the big guns. I guess we wait for next E3?

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
They need to fire the guy who cut the trailers for the conference this year, absolutely abysmal job.

The premise looks interesting, hopefully we can some gameplay next year.

Gravemind IV

Nov 26, 2017
Outside of the music and the confirmation they are not backtracking on the classic artstyle, that trailer did very little for me. That means something coming from a huge Halo fan.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Strange trailer. Tone shifts back to proper Halo in the last minute, but the build up with the fella lost in space was not effective at all.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
So this is for sure after Halo 5? God I want a reboot for this series so bad.

I can't say I feel much for the random UNSC castaway guy. I have a bad feeling he'll be tagging along with us for most of the game.
I wouldn't worry about it. 343's new characters have been, at worst, bland and forgettable. Also at best. That's pretty much all they are.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
This trailer was a lot more interesting before Chief arrived. That sounds nuts but that time jump got me. Very well shot and edited. The graphics don't look as good as I thought they'd look.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing how the trailer from last year was superior to this trailer in every way. We got an idea of the scale and direction of the game last year.

This trailer showed us nothing.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
For a second there I thought the Chief armor was going to be empty and this was going to be a created character type dealio.

Trailer didn't really do anything for me, exceptionally small scale for Halo's grandiose nature.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The graphics look awesome and I loved the trailer. Still wish they showed a snippet of gameplay at least. Lol.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
Neat, armor looks great. Interesting, looks like the Reach AR, and the dude had a more Halo 3-style UNSC logo on his shoulder.