• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
343 can legitimately nurture and foster the best first person shooter this gen. They already established strong gameplay fundamentals which is the most important part. Delays aside, everything is sounding great. I know it's a long way out, but I can't imagine what the game will be like on its 1 year anniversary. Content wise.

yeah, its only going to get better and better :)

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Here is my preview video of the mission #2 captured at 1080p60FPS from the Xbox Series X enjoy!:

I'm really liking the campaign it feels like a sequel to Halo 3 but with modern touches, the gameplay feels great due to the sandbox and the level design is very solid it blends on a very organic way with the equipment, the soundtrack is AMAZING! and it's 100% copyright and DMCA free so content creators like myself can feel secure uploading and streaming the game, we are only allowed to capture and talk about the first 4 missions of the game and a little of Zeta Halo exploration, no heavy spoilers and with some specific limitations of course

Oct 12, 2020

This is pretty significant as Parris has been keeping his expectations in check - you might even say keeping his skepticism high - that 323 could deliver.

And also, based upon what I've been watching and reading this morning….thank the video game gods for Joseph Staten. The guy has put every ounce of his energy and soul into this and I hope at some point he gets a nice, long holiday to recover.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Armor lockers found in the SP contain armor for MP customization.
That is really cool

HNx6A6d.gif

GOTY already confirmed

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
Just exploring the open world map and finding secrets here and there is going to be so good. Can't wait!

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
My main concern is that the side objectives won't be really worth it, mostly due to how the core Halo gameplay works. In Halo you are always switching out weapons and hoping into new vehicles. Nothing is really permanent. The reward for taking out the high value targets/bosses is that you can summon their more powerful weapons at camps but I worry that these enhanced weapons will only be useful for a small amount of time before you run out of ammo or you need to swap it out for another weapon that's better for the situation. Of course the gear upgrades are permanent so at least collecting those will provide a permanent buff to your character.

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
High praise from previews, wonder which gets the higher score: FH5 or Infinite from reviewers. No matter what MSFT went out with a bang this Holiday.

Good on 343 though as this seems like to be their best Halo yet, and possibly one of the best in the series period.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
The new DF video is probably half impressions of gameplay and half tech stuff. A fun watch!

youtu.be

Halo Infinite Campaign - Hands-On Impressions - Xbox Series X and Series S!

We've spent many hours discussing Halo Infinite - we've enjoyed the multiplayer but the limited campaign teasers have always presented us with more questions...

I've noticed a lot of the weird low frame rate first person animations in the multiplayer.

It doesn't really hurt the game but it definitely feels slightly less fluid as a result.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
The looks incredible, the delay was worth it, killer multiplayer and what looks to be a killer campaign, seems 343 has finally found their footing

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Here is my preview video of the mission #2 captured at 1080p60FPS from the Xbox Series X enjoy!:

I'm really liking the campaign it feels like a sequel to Halo 3 but with modern touches, the gameplay feels great due to the sandbox and the level design is very solid it blends on a very organic way with the equipment, the soundtrack is AMAZING! and it's 100% copyright and DMCA free so content creators like myself can feel secure uploading and streaming the game, we are only allowed to capture and talk about the first 4 missions of the game and a little of Zeta Halo exploration, no heavy spoilers and with some specific limitations of course

awesome!

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
This is pretty significant as Parris has been keeping his expectations in check - you might even say keeping his skepticism high - that 323 could deliver.

And also, based upon what I've been watching and reading this morning….thank the video game gods for Joseph Staten. The guy has put every ounce of his energy and soul into this and I hope at some point he gets a nice, long holiday to recover.

Agree

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is anyone else slightly worried about Series S performance for campaign?

DF video got me worried... looks like aiming for 1080p/30 primarily. Will that even feel good like multiplayer does on Series S? I don't want to scale everything down and sacrifice too much for 60, campaign should look nice damn it.

What do my fellow S bros feel?

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
This reminds me so much of how with breath of the wild I was super skeptical and uninterested in the game, almost single focused on how the graphics were disappointing, almost until launch. Then the previews hit together with the best trailer ever and I did a complete 180 on the game and ended up being my GOAT. Not saying this will end up so high but I feel it's drawing a similar trajectory.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After watching some previews it does look really good, it was so middling to me in the exclusive previews but these more broad ones with more game play look like a lot of fun 👍

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
These previews so far are incredibly positive, and the footage looks great. It truly looks like a spiritual successor to Halo: CE in terms of the non-linearity of how you can tackle certain encounters.