• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
224117-4.jpg

www.calendars.com

Halo: Infinite 2022 Wall calendar

Halo: Infinite 2022 Wall calendar - FREE Shipping on Qualifying Orders. Shop our huge selection at Calendars.com.

DateWorks 2023 Calendars & Planners | Shop Trends

Shop 2023 Planners & Calendars - available in a variety of formats and designs. Buy now @ ShopTrends.com. Free Shipping Available!

unknown.png

224117-4.jpg

Last edited:

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Please please please show Blue Team in-game with the new art style. Those armor redesigns on the Shadows of Reach cover are incredible

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit at that piece showing a pelican flying in the orbit of a broken Halo ring. Can you imagine if they allow us to travel between rings? Each with different atmospheres. That would definitely give me the meaning of infinite.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
From the little I can see it looks great.

Facing up a charging, hammer-wielding Brute with a Battle Rifle. Good shit.

Love the spooky below surface-level atmosphere of the second shot.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
The one of him standing by the river is giving me huge CE vibes. They really nailed the classic Halo feel with Infinite.

Kratos2013

Jan 25, 2018
Ummmm, that chopper!

I'm super hyped for this weekend. I was already happy with the last demo; anything new added is just icing for me. Bring it 343i we are ready.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So like where are the forerunners? Guardians literally ended with Cortana taking over the Galaxy and none of the marketing or art seems to deal with it, just the banished. It's just odd to me that rampant Cortana taking over the Galaxy doesn't really seem to be involved in the game at all at this point.

Oct 27, 2017
So like where are the forerunners? Guardians literally ended with Cortana taking over the Galaxy and none of the marketing or art seems to deal with it, just the banished. It's just odd to me that rampant Cortana taking over the Galaxy doesn't really seem to be involved in the game at all at this point.
Yeah, you have to assume it'll be apart of the game but they're really front loading all the banished stuff

Dec 25, 2018
I'm guessing the story Inifinte has will be something that goes along with a live-service roadmap model a la Destiny2, with launch focused on the Banished/zeta Halo conflict.

FaultLineBlues

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Jul 14, 2020
Potential spoilers for the Halo books, but if I'm remembering correctly one of the more recent books made it pretty clear that the Cortana/Forerunner plot line is definitely still in play.

edit: it was Shadows of Reach

Last edited:
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Think they just want to keep that under wraps. I mean something for happened on that ring. With Chief in space, ring broken. Second trailer shows that

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome looking art, love the Chopper and the one of Chief by the lake. Can't believe it's been almost a year since the initial demo - been a long time coming but I can't wait for Sunday.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
Probably some heavy spoiler stuff that 343 don't want to reveal. Remember the ending of the 2018 trailer? Cortana is still very much in the game.

Dhruvenator

Aug 29, 2019
Holy shit at that piece showing a pelican flying in the orbit of a broken Halo ring. Can you imagine if they allow us to travel between rings? Each with different atmospheres. That would definitely give me the meaning of infinite.
They confirmed in one of the inside infinites that you can do just that. Something about hopping between parts of the broken ring

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
If those are actual locations we can visit that would be cool. Also confirms a desert biome at least with the Chopper, if we can go there.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Getting back into Halo soon and cannot wait for Infinite. My history with the series has been on 360 and now Series S.