• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Over the past few weeks, consumers have seen something special appear on store shelves. Monster Energy and Halo Infinite have partnered together to bring a unique experience to cans emblazoned with the Master Chief, delivering exclusive in-game items as well as a unique Snapchat experience.

We are excited to share that our partnership with Monster Energy will bring together our iconic global brands across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe to celebrate the launch of Halo Infinite in 2021, and even offers a sneak peek at some exclusive new Halo Infinite multiplayer items.

Double XP Boosts are for use in multiplayer to double the amount of experience points earned during the time the boost is active, and you get one boost per can. Yes, that means if you purchase a case of 24 cans, you will get a code that will unlock 24 Double XP Boosts from the receipt. Players can earn up to 60 hours of Double XP Boosts with their Monster Energy purchases.

In the U.S. between September 1 and December 31, 2020, fans who purchase limited-edition Monster Energy Halo Infinitecans at select retail stores nationwide can bank 30-minute Double XP Boosts, enter a sweepstakes to win a variety of prizes, and unlock access to the Halo Infinite world through a Snapchat filter encoded on each can

To unlock the promotional content, save your receipts and go to www.Monster-Halo.com during the program period and follow the instructions to submit your entry into the program.
Halo_Monster-Wire-Post_Inline_5.jpg

The in-game content:
Egwf0T0XgAEIC8V

And the Snapchat filter:
Halo_Monster-Wire-Post_Inline_3_REV.jpg

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/31/xbox-monster-energy-promotion/

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get Monster pretty frequently already, good thing this is coming to EU. Will probably pick up a few of these cans.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the little bit of MP content and realizing it's not launching this year..... pain.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
As a Norwegian I've always found that brand a bit strange as "mĆønster" means "pattern" in Norwegian. It's almost as if they don't know "Ćø" is a letter that sounds a lot different than o :)

Also I'm not really into having ads in my games but I guess they got to make money somewhere.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't the only program you'll see coming up during the holidays. The Halo Infinite experience is just getting started! We will share more details and how you can participate soon ā€“ head over to www.halowaypoint.com and follow @Halo on your social media platform of choice for the latest news and updates on all things Halo!

Not going to be shocked if we still see MP this year honestly if they are going to continue these sorts of promotions in Fall

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - Youā€™re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Those skins aren't actually bad.

Also going the Destiny route where emblems are the nameplates?

OP
OP
Uzupedro

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Not going to be shocked if we still see MP this year honestly if they are going to continue these sorts of promotions in Fall
At most a Beta, they are repeating the fact that Infinite will launch in 2021, of course this doesn't mean much nowadays, but I don't think they would be saying this without being sure that the whole package is going to release together.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
Pretty nice but don't you guys think this is pretty weird to officially announce this. The game was delayed to 2021. Which can be the game is coming q1 or we are getting beta mp this fall

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
At most a Beta, they are repeating the fact that Infinite will launch in 2021, of course this doesn't mean much nowadays, but I don't think they would be saying this without being sure that the whole package is going to release together.
I mean like actually see it, not play it lol

I still think a Fall beta could happen though, but at the very least I think we will see how Infinite MP plays by end of year

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
I know it would have cost but I'm surprised they didn't delay this promotion till the games release. They're bound to sell less because of no game to get people hyped for.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Guns are far better than the twitch stuff that has appeared in games like Hypercape. No giant monsters labels on them. Kinda like the guns but probably won't get them due not drinking energy drinks.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like someone made their marketing plan expecting their partner to release in fall 2020...

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
I guess stuff like this count towards the "We won't turtle" (with information) announcement.

Pretty nice but don't you guys think this is pretty weird to officially announce this. The game was delayed to 2021. Which can be the game is coming q1 or we are getting beta mp this fall

This partnership was teased before the delay announcement and they can't realistically delay it.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Are those the actual gun models? And if so, why do they look so much better textured than what we saw in the Infinite demo last month?

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
What's with all the "awkward" posts.

Monster has been an MS/Halo partner for over a decade now. 5 years now.

Edit: Oops. Not a decade. I think it began with Pepsi? Coke? Switched during Halo 4 or 5.