• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Played a bit over the weekend. I'm certain it's been mentioned before, but a huge issue for me was zoom not functioning. I was able to use zoom by remapping the vehicle alt of the same key by default to another one. Outside of that, didn't really noticed any other issues so far for me. Was a pretty great experience so far.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Overall experience is seeming good, and matchmaking is almost immediate in the NE U.S.

That being said, the Steam community has to be the slimiest pit there is in gaming right now. I can't get through a game without slurs being the key feature of team chat. Time to disable that.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Overall experience is seeming good, and matchmaking is almost immediate in the NE U.S.

That being said, the Steam community has to be the slimiest pit there is in gaming right now. I can't get through a game without slurs being the key feature of team chat. Time to disable that.

I can't figure out how to report people. Is that just... Not a feature?

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think that is just all online FPS's these days.

I played some COD for the first time in years recently and yup. Still terrible.

Played some random CS Go and yup. Still racist as shit.

But maybe there is a chance Rainbow Six Siege is a bastion of maturity. I havent tried it.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN
N1CAC6U.gif

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
But maybe there is a chance Rainbow Six Siege is a bastion of maturity. I havent tried it.
Funny you say this because Siege is easily the most toxic online game. On console it is at least. It wasn't always, it was great around launch but it's popularity as it grew has made it a really unenjoyable game and the devs don't care.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
The only way I could figure out how to hide text chat was to disable all communications entirely on my XBL account.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only interested in the campaigns. Are there certain things you have to do in order to be invited to another flight? Like, do I have to play multiplayer, etc.?

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna play but it wont even let me click the "Lets get you signed in" button after booting the insider build.