• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
<--- Halloween my ET, please!

1570473157-gnfng-1.png
How is it?

1570473708-sans-titre-2.png
I also did this, to understand that it is E.T who is disguised.

Last edited:

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
You know Zlug if you ever feel creative and have free time, you could go creative with Rapunzel avatar. There is no such thing as too many Rapunzel photoshoped avatars.
577580616019738634.png

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
By the way, thank you to everyone who likes what I'm doing with their avatars.
I'm happy to help, even if it's just a little.
source.gif

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Once again, huge shoutouts to Zlug for helping out so much in here! Love all the avatars you've been making!

I should have some time to help out soon, getting some oral surgery done today and I'll be off work at least tomorrow as well, so I'll try to start helping out again, I feel bad making the thread and then dipping out for like a week but yeah, stuff came up.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Sadly my avatar from last year which I love is now cut off at the bottom. I'm going to go ahead and post the original fan art by nnoahbane and ask for it to be halloweened.

qxhll9U.png

Last year I requested Izzy as a ghost and Gobby with the pumpkin mask. I was thinking might be nice to see them reversed this year or maybe something different altogether.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sadly my avatar from last year which I love is now cut off at the bottom. I'm going to go ahead and post the original fan art by nnoahbane and ask for it to be halloweened.

qxhll9U.png

Last year I requested Izzy as a ghost and Gobby with the pumpkin mask. I was thinking might be nice to see them reversed this year or maybe something different altogether.
I actually still have that one that I made for you last year (and everyone elses too, they're all just saved in an old subfolder in my avatar folder).

I can crop it so it fits on the new forum style if you'd like:

bPqU3tX.png

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I actually still have that one that I made for you last year (and everyone elses too, they're all just saved in an old subfolder in my avatar folder).

I can crop it so it fits on the new forum style if you'd like:

bPqU3tX.png
That would be great! I admit now that I've entertained the idea of seeing them in reversed costume I sort of want to see it, but only if you have free time. I'm more than happy to have the old one fitted because it is super cute. Thanks again for it.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately mine from last year doesn't fit the new forum style.
😢
EA1oDc5.jpg
Still had this one too! :)

ZLqviA4.png

That would be great! I admit now that I've entertained the idea of seeing them in reversed costume I sort of want to see it, but only if you have free time. I'm more than happy to have the old one fitted because it is super cute. Thanks again for it.
I can see what I can do, yeah. I'll finally have some free time available here tomorrow, so if no one else has gotten around to it, I'll switch it up for you. :)

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I'd like something, please.
If the word in the middle could be changed to another Halloween thing, and maybe add to the white space? The original was just the fish at the desk, but a skull and witch hat was added last hw, and then the skull became Mumbo and the fish became Grunty.

ihave.jpg

1570625179-43570.jpg
How is it?

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Does this look ok?

1n4bevy.png

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Thanks! that's a lot more detailed than I expected. It looks great, and I'll use this one, but I was thinking more a long the lines of minor changes so I can have a sorta 'living avatar' that gets changes piled on it. If you want to do something extra like that I'd use it after Halloween is over.

I don't have the the OG picture but it was HW1 sans hat and skull.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! that's a lot more detailed than I expected. It looks great, and I'll use this one, but I was thinking more a long the lines of minor changes so I can have a sorta 'living avatar' that gets changes piled on it. If you want to do something extra like that I'd use it after Halloween is over.

1570648809-jkkljkljlk.jpg
More like that?

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Btw Kennyfish you mentioned not having your OG avatar but I kept a copy from when I did your first Halloween variant. In case you want to hold onto it:

JeyhRuA.png

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited: