• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Halloween is my favorite holiday ever so I wanted to put out a little OT just to get everyone in the spirit. With the pandemic, the US election, and every other insane this thing year, it's been insanely hard for everyone everywhere. So let's try to forget about that for the next few days, and get the heck scared out of us.

(Just don't forget to vote if you live in the US, seriously.)

What are your plans for Halloween? Assuming trick-or-treating is off the table for you, are you going to one of those Trunk or Treat things for your kid or for you just because you love candy?

There have been a few drive-through haunted houses too that are popping up that looked pretty fun:

Movies and Stuff:

There's this thing today, but I don't really know what it is other than Jamie Lee Curtis teasing something. Maybe a new trailer for Halloween 2 that got delayed?

OP
OP
carlsojo

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
On my favorite streaming service Shudder this week we have:

The Creepshow Animated Special

May the Devil take you too, which looks like some excellent Indonesian horror.

And... a secret surprise screening on Saturday?

OP
OP
carlsojo

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Wanna play video games?

A new Dark Pictures Anthology game is coming on Friday from the makers of Until Dawn and Man of Medan

PT-inspired Visage is leaving early access also Friday and coming to PC and consoles.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
My plans:

I was at the Chilling Thrilling show Halloween night 2014, right up front. So I'm excited to see the pro-shot version of it that I never got to see at the time. The other two sets are pretty good too. Gonna be a long dark spooky night.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of my horror group friends are coming over to hand out candy while we take our three year old around the neighborhood for trick or treating. Our plan is to have mini bags of candy sitting on a tray for the kids to take so that they can feel safe not having us hand them candy or go digging around in a bucket. We'll also be having masks and gloves on.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I just signed up for Shudder!!! Excited to dive into it more. Watched the first episode of the revival Creepshow show.

Other than that staying home and watching horror movies, video games and board games. MORE HORROR

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not doing shit for Halloween

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Still crushing horror movies and drinking coffee. I watch horror movies all year pretty religiously so the only thing that really changes at all on my end is the frequency in which I watch them. Every other month it's more of like a weekly treat or whatever.

This year's marathon has been pretty unique. I decided to crush a ton of zombie movies I haven't seen in ages, and I've watched a lot of under appreciated and forgotten gems. I'm pretty sure this year I will be well over 31 movies after this evening.