• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

EQrf5TLUYAABqi9

EQrf7QJU8AA4JBA

EQrf7_fUUAA79hd

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Lol we've had fuck all since december and now this, animal crossing, and doom eternal are all piled on top of each other.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing comes out all Q1

and then the three biggest games within three days of each other

lol

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Alright guys, what is the cheapest wireless VR (w/ motion controls) I can get that will work with this game?

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's finally happening... can't wait to play it in a few years

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Two "3's" in the date, and Three "2's" in the date clearly mean something about HL3.

I'm really excited for this. Got my ceiling cable set up ready to go.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
legit zero doubt from me this was going to launch on time because it was clearly already delayed from the index launch.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I am not too sure anymore that TLOU2 will be my GOTY. This game might be groundbreaking. I mean I don't want to get too excited, but if this is anywhere near the quality of Half-Life 1 and 2 and that in VR ... :D
Quest won't run this right?
Not on it's own, but with Oculus Link on a PC.
Nothing comes out all Q1

and then the three biggest games within three days of each other

lol
Both TLOU2 and Cyberpunk 2077 are (way) later this year :-/

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Gahhh those screenshots look good.

I'm kicking myself for not buying the Valve Index when it was available last year. The Half-Life: Alyx launch date will have come and gone by the time I get my availability email.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Gahhh those screenshots look good.

I'm kicking myself for not buying the Valve Index when it was available last year. The Half-Life: Alyx launch date will have come and gone by the time I get my availability email.

Same. I was like there's no way 1100€ product is gonna sold out and even if it's I'd never expect taking 3+ months to restock.

Oct 27, 2017
I am just loving the "alien infestation" aesthetic they went with for this. It just looks so gross, plus it feels like a super cool way to bridge the visual gap between HL and HL2.

grendelrt

Oct 25, 2017
After how awesome Walking Dead Saints and Sinners has been, I can not wait for this, going to be unreal!