• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
To help anyone backpedal out of a mistaken click here's a nice bit of spacing and a tall image at the end of it. Everything is online now, including the very end of the game, so be careful when browsing sites like Youtube and the like if you don't want to see...things.

I'll say it say again...

SPOILERS BELOW

kG0q0ae.jpg

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In retrospect, it recontextualizes and confirms some of the theories people had for yeeeaaars, which was the relationship between Alyx and G-Man in HL2, Episode 1 and 2, and how she knew more than she told Gordon.

It must have been so fucking weird for Alyx to see Gordon in HL2 after all of this lol

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In retrospect, it recontextualizes and confirms some of the theories people had for yeeeaaars, which was the relationship between Alyx and G-Man in HL2, Episode 1 and 2, and how she knew more than she told Gordon.

It must have been so fucking weird for Alyx to see Gordon in HL2 after all of this lol
Yeah I watched the ending and the biggest question I was left with is "Does Alyx remember her interaction with G-Man throughout all of Half-Life 2, or is her memory wiped?"

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Here's a fun spoiler tucked into the game's first chapter, not at all about the plot but still spoiler-tagged.

The garden gnome returns. You'll find it in the same area that you get your first pistol, if you look around carefully and use the gravity gloves. Just like in HL games past, you have to deal with this object as a "grab and lug around" burden if you want to take it to the very end. It won't slot into your backpack or wrist inventory slots.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Please continue the discussion here

www.resetera.com

OPEN SPOILERS : Half-Life Alyx ending Spoiler

I know it's been talked about in the OT, but it probably deserves its own thread: Multiple journalists are releasing this video and talking about it, so might as well talk about the implications. edit: replaced the video with a better one, thanks Arsenekinz

Status
Not open for further replies.