• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Hades is one of the best games this year. Also all the characters are cool looking and/or hot.

Obviously this has lead to lots of awesome fanart, lets share some! Please try and use the original post or credit the artist if possible!

Potential character/item spoilers depending on how far you are in the game.

Ej_31uhVgAAMK-j

@Trigger_Treat

Ej5zJhWVoAASEha

@899px

Ejjs7SiXcAIXIpK

@nootmyproblem

Ej0uGt4U4AEuJ5f

@creamq

Ejj1pb5VgAEhbYv

@caramilika

EjmX_RhWkAk-Ezs

EjmYvOJXsAARC_7

@peevishpants

EjhuPWhWoAATaPi

@bird_kings

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't really a comment on the fanart but the art for Chaos is so freaking sick

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hades is like the only game I've played where the character designs are legitimately attractive.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Some beautiful pieces out there. Buuuut not enough Achilles in this thread.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
A quick way to get me to play any <genre I don't like> type of game is to have kickass art.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Every character design in this game is a homerun. I think the only one that's maybe just a bit off is Ares. He's very sophisticated looking for a god of war. Minor, minor quibble though.

MaxAugust

Jan 28, 2018
Every character design in this game is a homerun. I think the only one that's maybe just a bit off is Ares. He's very sophisticated looking for a god of war. Minor, minor quibble though.
I feel like Ares could have come off as a bit more despicable. Everyone except Aphrodite talks as though they hate him but he mostly comes off as a gentleman. I think they were sort of going for the calm cool serial killer a bit but mostly he just seems a bit bland.

Jul 19, 2020
Not nearly enough love for Chiron so far. I absolutely adore his design, it's one of my favorite amongst the Chtonic cast who are already fantastic in general.

Also just love any art of Zagreus interacting with the Olympian cast.

Probably my favourite art of Eurydice. Something about the colors and kinda "rough" texture to it looks great.

And finishing off with fanart that has a BIG spoiler that you should not view unless you've beat the last boss at least once, but which I find totally adorable:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Who's the character with the two huge crotch nuts?

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
some memes which accurately capture what the video game is about imho

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Quick break sketch to see f I can get anywhere close to Jen Zee's wonderful style

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
I love this game, and the art it has spawned, so damn much. And while I may be just a boring, vanilla-ass dude who is only into Nyx and Megera (not at the same time, eww), I'm loving all of the Than and Zag stuff too.

Jul 19, 2020
I think this game has my favorite interpretation of Achilles I've seen in a work of fiction. I've been meaning to read Song of Achilles for a while now but after Greg Kasavin recommended it in that reddit AMA it's bumped up my to-do list a lot.

Anyway have some art of him.

Bonus: more Eurydice art from my favorite fanrtist for her so far.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I think this game has my favorite interpretation of Achilles I've seen in a work of fiction. I've been meaning to read Song of Achilles for a while now but after Greg Kasavin recommended it in that reddit AMA it's bumped up my to-do list a lot.

I read Song of Achilles recently and was sobbing by the end.

It's absolutely beautiful. Patroclus...