• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Started chatting with this really hot guy last night. Middle Eastern/Cuban guy. 😍 And -- of course -- he wanted a group thing:

IMG-8006.jpg

So we arranged to meet after I got off work today (it's not often that a Grindr hook-up will honor a future commitment, so I was impressed lol)

So I get to his place, and he's getting out of the shower. God he was so hot with just his underwear on. He said he had to brush his teeth. He comes into the room, brushing his teeth. I just cant resist. I pull him closer to me, wrap my arms around his waist and start kissing his neck. And he's just enjoying it 😛

So I finally let him go back to the bathroom, and I undress.

He comes back, undresses as well and we start kissing. He takes my underwear off and starts to blow me.

So after a while, I tell him to get onto the bed and we go at it.

Then a phone starts to ring. We ignore it. We continue to go at it and try a couple different positions.

Then his phone starts ringing again, and he's like, "Hold on, I think I have to answer it."

So we stop, he grabs the phone and the other guy on the line was like, "Are you gonna pick me up?"

I start to giggle a little bit, and he gestures a gentle "shhh" and I silently giggle even harder.

He tells the guy on the other line, "I'm on my way right now." LOL. No you are not, sir.

And I'm like, "Do you have to go?" He says, "Yeah, I have to pick up my boyfriend."

I say, "But what about me?" lol He goes, "I'm gonna be in trouble." And puts his butt right near my crotch.

And I playfully say, "Well, I don't want to get you in trouble," and pretend that I'm about to get up. He goes, "Well, I'm all ready in trouble."

And I go, "And you're about to be in more trouble." 😈 LOL. And we continue where we left off...but more abbreviated. lol.

After we finish, he's like, "Can you come back and join me and my BF?" I'm like, "Um....yeah. He can watch" LOL.

I was only half-kidding. 1v1 is all I want right now.

He says his BF would be mad if he knew that he was with a guy and couldn't join in. So I figure they have an open relationship where they can only step out together.

So much for that, lol

He's very polite but I can see he's in a hurry because of his BF, so I gather my stuff and leave.

That's a first I guess….

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Being serious here cause it seems like you hook up with someoen different on a weekly basis, how often do you get a STD test?

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
And here is the MIMIC thread of this week I thought the orgy thread was earlier today.

OP
OP
MIMIC

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Being serious here cause it seems like you hook up with someoen different on a weekly basis, how often do you get a STD test?

Every 3 months (since I'm on PrEP).

And I was actually tested again last week because I got a new primary care physician (blood work for all kinds of stuff unrelated to STDs)

I'm clean, bro ^_^

gerg

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like this guy may have been cheating on his boyfriend, but maybe I'm reading too negatively into the situation.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Thread Whining; Hostility; Please Consider Using the Ignore Functionality
Why the fuck do we have threads just describing having sex? Congrats, you banged someone, this isn't Live journal.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The implication (if any) that I read was that for someone who is having sex with anyone be that gay/straight or whatever, once every three months when they are doing the dirty multiple times a week might not suffice? What did you read?

The problem is in where are you getting the idea that because MIMIC (or anyone, really) has a lot of sex, that they must not know about STDs/STIs, getting tested, and overall guarding their sexual health.

When you're not the person they're having sex with, or their healthcare provider, this can be a more invasive and condescending question than it appears when reading it online, and is one of the ways that people who genuinely mean to be sex-positive can sometimes reveal sex negative attitudes through the veil of concern.

For example, if you were at a bar and somebody was telling a story about a recent sexcapade, most people likely wouldn't cut in to say "sounds like you have a lot of sex...do you get tested?" Because you'd likely get cussed out.

Obviously MIMIC answered so they don't care. But, it is something to think about.

Vish

Oct 28, 2017
Swinging is all the rage on dating apps.

If there is a little drama from this on his side with his partner, I wonder who takes the "dating advice" fall. Is it you for saying that you do not want group sex and just him, yet still seeing him one to one knowing that his ultimate goal was to share you together with his partner, or is it his part in this relative to his partner. Egh but who cares, glad you had fun.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
"I went on grinder found a guy who wanted to have a threesome with his boyfriend anyways i had sex with him and his boyfriend called him when we had sex so we finished and i left" like what in this story is interesting or worth sharing with a forum with thousands of posters. Should i make a thread describing my dinner every night cause its as about as interesting as this. You just described having sex thats all this post is.

Oct 25, 2017
"I went on grinder found a guy who wanted to have a threesome with his boyfriend anyways i had sex with him and his boyfriend called him when we had sex so we finished and i left" like what in this story is interesting or worth sharing with a forum with thousands of posters. Should i make a thread describing my dinner every night cause its as about as interesting as this

Dude, it's just a funny story. First weekend on Era?

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
Every 3 months (since I'm on PrEP).

And I was actually tested again last week because I got a new primary care physician (blood work for all kinds of stuff unrelated to STDs)

I'm clean, bro ^_^

You would usually have to pay out of pocket for HSV type specific tests unless it's a pregnancy.

Am I missing something here? Isn't it normal to have frequent STD tests if you have multiple partners? I'm kind of curious what you think the implication was...

I was getting tested almost weekly when I was banging everything I could.

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
When you're not the person they're having sex with, or their healthcare provider, this can be a more invasive and condescending question than it appears when reading it online, and is one of the ways that people who genuinely mean to be sex-positive can sometimes reveal sex negative attitudes through the veil of concern.
my dude this guy has made like 10 threads detailing how much sex he's having, how much further can one possibly intrude

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020
"I went on grinder found a guy who wanted to have a threesome with his boyfriend anyways i had sex with him and his boyfriend called him when we had sex so we finished and i left" like what in this story is interesting or worth sharing with a forum with thousands of posters. Should i make a thread describing my dinner every night cause its as about as interesting as this. You just described having sex thats all this post is.
I mean if you're like actually making dinner from scratch and good at it yeah I wouldn't mind it. I've thought about making threads when I do my salsa experiments

Oct 26, 2017
At this point I think you're banging more often than not. You need to write a book. Erotic memoirs. I offer my editing services free of charge.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If im a selfish top, im thinking two butts and mouths for myself sounds like heaven. Nah?

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
For example, if you were at a bar and somebody was telling a story about a recent sexcapade, most people likely wouldn't cut in to say "sounds like you have a lot of sex...do you get tested?" Because you'd likely get cussed out.
There's a big difference between someone who chronicles their various experiences on an archived site and this example you're comparing it to.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
my dude this guy has made like 10 threads detailing how much sex he's having, how much further can one possibly intrude

I don't think the number of threads MIMIC creates has much to do with my point. This is an issue bigger than MIMIC.

There are just so many ways all of us, in any number of situations, can project sex negative and/or invasive attitudes without realizing it.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be happy if I knew someone I had sex with was sharing my chat messages on a public forum even with stuff censored. That's over the line for me.

gerg

Oct 25, 2017
Swinging is all the rage on dating apps.

If there is a little drama from this on his side with his partner, I wonder who takes the "dating advice" fall. Is it you for saying that you do not want group sex and just him, yet still seeing him one to one knowing that his ultimate goal was to share you together with his partner, or is it his part in this relative to his partner. Egh but who cares, glad you had fun.

This guy's partner might care. MIMIC, did you ask this guy if his partner was cool with you two meeting up alone?

MamaSpaghetti

Banned
Mar 17, 2022
I wouldn't be happy if I knew someone I had sex with was sharing my chat messages on a public forum even with stuff censored. That's over the line for me.
yeah, their sexcapades are one thing but sharing the private messages in each of these threads (and sometimes even photos) does seem a bit too far.