• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Eh........

That comment is kinda borderline.....
Unlike those that pile on OP for penis size?
What's the borderline for that comment? A joking reference to handjobs for money at massage parlours being nicknamed "happy endings"...? If a handjob for money is between two consenting adults without coersion or abuse, whatever.
A therapist should not be expected sex work. That's sexual harassment in the making.

Last edited:

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Ok, true story:

In a similar situation I was once told beforehand
"now, don't you get an erection... or I may get aroused too and that would complicate things"

Very attractive woman, 10+ years older than me at the time (I was 19 at most) and of course that made me so nervous and fueled so many fantasies my penis stayed utterly dead the whole time.
I later thought she knew exactly what would happen and actually used that as a deterrent.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
I've never had it happen, but then I don't find massages particularly enjoyable.

...and that's normal massages, I most definitely don't find sports massages enjoyable!

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Before getting into nursing, my wife was a massage therapist.

Happens all the time, nothing to be embarrassed about. They're taught to just work around it.

Oct 28, 2017
I've only had one massage in my entire life and it was a few years ago. It was a Thai massage that felt great, but the second she started massaging my thighs I couldn't control it anymore. She had to have seen it but I just pretended like it never happened and I haven't been back since.

Jul 2, 2021
How normal is it to have an erection during a massage? This was a new experience for me and I wasn't sure the right reaction.

I tried to cover my very visible bulge, but I didn't want it to appear as I was trying play with myself. I had a full erection for the next 30 minutes of the massage.

I apologized to the massage therapist after the session and she replied "for what?"

I'm hoping this is a normal reaction for massages because this was extremely awkward experience.
This is another Seinfeld episode isn't it?

DJW.gif

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
It isn't unheard of and as someone who has in laws who trained to give massages to help handle the pain they get from getting older, there's 0 chance that this massage therapist hasn't experienced it happening before.

As long as you were respectful and didn't try anything then don't even dwell on it. They definitely weren't giving it any thought and just got on with their day.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
I think it must happen quite often, next time don't mention it, they are probably used to it.

Oct 25, 2017
I thank the OP for this topic. Finally an accidental legendary thread worthy of the old days. This one has to go into the vault.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking this was going to be you fell asleep and started snoring. That happens to me every time. Can't remember ever getting an erection though. I'm always worried about it, but never had it happen.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
No, I can't say I have ever got an erection from a masseuse.

I sometimes do pass out and drool a bit from the euphoria from the massage.

If we get to choose, I tend to pick the masseuse that looks like they could kick my ass.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, true story:

In a similar situation I was once told beforehand
"now, don't you get an erection... or I may get aroused too and that would complicate things"

Very attractive woman, 10+ years older than me at the time (I was 19 at most) and of course that made me so nervous and fueled so many fantasies my penis stayed utterly dead the whole time.
I later thought she knew exactly what would happen and actually used that as a deterrent.

I can't fathom the mind games and double-bluffs in this one.

HylianMaster2020

alt account
Banned
Jun 30, 2020
Getting a massage became a whole thing after NFL's D. Watson's message case I don't know I feel messages are kinda weird. Fortunately I don't need them specifically because I continue to stretch.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Seeing as the OP never returned and everyone has had their say, we're locking this.
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.