• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I saw this too!

That is next level; Imagine expanding on this. Being able to synthisize the sounds you think in your head... that's like every musician/ composers dream!

Oct 30, 2017
Vibrations-12.jpg

the sequel

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck that's awesome. The idea of seeing a guy DJing on stage and he just has wires coming from his prosthetic and is controlling everything through that is some futureistic awesome shit.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What a cool project. Not only is this cool for controlling synthesized music, I actually think, given the proper development, it can have broad applicability to controlling video games as well.

Some day, I really hope this type of interface becomes mainstream for computers and electronics in general. For both disabled and abled people alike. I imagine it could be superior to physical / tactile input in many ways.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daft Pinky.

Limberace.

RadioArm.

This is fantastic. We're working with a prosthetics company to make arms - mostly for kids - and this kind of hackathon stuff continually blows my mind.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Wooaaaaaaaaahhhhh it's scifi come to life. That's cool.

Is this the gateway to cyborgs?