• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017

Radcliffe has the best project selection choices in Hollywood. Everything he picks is a blast.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
rQBOwHX.png

SO THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FROM

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
He needs to team up with Elijah Wood and make the weirdest movie ever.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
"Samara Weaving" is all I needed to hear. Even if it weren't for the surprise of the year Ready Or Not (which flew under everyone's radar before theaters), The Babysitter, and Mayhem are all fantastic because of her, and I'm now looking forward to any projects that have her attached

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
"Samara Weaving" is all I needed to hear. Even if it weren't for the surprise of the year Ready Or Not (which flew under everyone's radar before theaters), The Babysitter, and Mayhem are all fantastic because of her, and I'm now looking forward to any projects that have her attached
Same here. She's my favorite actress currently. Ready or Not was amazing and she gave a great performance. She's got true talent.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Daniel Radcliffe has more fun than anyone else in Hollywood I swear. I feel like since he made all the money he would ever need from the Harry Potter movies he just fucks around and picks the wildest movies just for fun.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Samara Weaving feels destined to be a star and I hope she makes it to the big league, she's amazing. This looks fun and the right kind of dumb

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger

Holy shit I'm not the only person in the world who saw Mayhem?!?!? Yeah, forget Radcliffe, Weaving is the real draw. She is incredible in everything.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Its great that Radcliffe can do whatever movie he wants thanks to his Harry Potter movie.

This is the first time ive really noticed Samara Weaving but she looks a lot like her uncle Elrond.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I got nothing but respect for Radcliffe all his carrer choices after Harry Potter have been really great if not interesting as hell.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
This seems like the awesome movies from the early-mid 2000's like Shoot Em Up or The Transporter. I'm down. Fuck Swiss Army Man though.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just so people don't go crazy, the picture of him with guns has been circulating since summer 2018, so don't go trippin if you think you've seen that picture for years and years.

Man tho Radcliffe has had the longest string of 'fuck it I got money' projects under his belt I can think of, that's genuinely impressive