• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Time to get your Gundam on! JP, SEA and EU have officially announced the open access in the run up to the July 30th full release. No US yet, but I'm sure it'll be announced sometime in the next couple days. JP and SEA preorders do get an extra 24 hours every weekend.

MBON_schedule.jpg

So what can you play during the Open Access?
  • Player Match. [4-18 players]. The host can choose between 'Team Shuffle mode' that allows users to play casually and 'Team Free mode' that is for users who want to team up and compete.
  • Casual Match. [4 players]. For users who want to play casually regardless of their rank.
  • Branch Battle [Offline Single Mode]. For users who want to complete missions against the AI. Basically arcade mode.
You also won't need PS Plus as well, so it's a good time to check the game out! Just download the client from the PS Store and you're good to go!

en.bandainamcoent.eu

Open Access Beta for MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VERSUS MAXIBOOST ON

“MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON”, the popular Japanese arcade GUNDAM game, is coming to PlayStation®4 the 30th of July 2020!

Last edited:

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I messed around with this last time it was up and it was a lot of fun! Actually considering buying a fight stick for this but I'd kind of like to be 100% sure it works on the PS5 before I buy one

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I messed around with this last time it was up and it was a lot of fun! Actually considering buying a fight stick for this but I'd kind of like to be 100% sure it works on the PS5 before I buy one
Would defo be nice to know if our sticks are upwards compatible. Here's to hoping!
Yoooooo, when are pre-orders going to open up for this game?
Don't know why they haven't gone up yet anywhere. :(

I would play this if it comes to the US. Ehh not confirmed still?
Yup, still US bound with the same release date as all the other territories. Just waiting on Open Access confirmation specifically from there.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
US Trailer finally up, with the confirmation that US is also getting the open access weekends.

Now just give us some US preorder links.

Deleted member 13707

Account closed at user request
Oct 27, 2017
This is an amazing way to both get people onboard, consistently whet the appetite of the thirsty, and make sure everything works up to the point of release.

Pure genius. Can't wait.