• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
GrapeApes

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Info Wars (I know...) claims Alex Jones showed up in a tank. Is that true?
"tank"
EOu2DhAVUAAUp2j.jpg

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As with all "political" groups or movements, if you have to hide your features behind hats, sunglasses or masks then you're an idiot who knows what you're doing is bad.

Dec 24, 2017
Jesus H christ..... that cunt got a promotion a promotion too. Sometimes, after reading stories like these, I just wanna burn it all down to raw ashes.

Gun Laws aren't meant to advocate for ownership by people of color. Look at how the NRA did nothing to advocate for Philando Castile who had a concealed carry permit after he was murdered by the police.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
The rally was scheduled from 11AM-12AM with impacts from 9AM-2PM, Expected and prepared for 80-100K, Turnout hovering 10-15K?

Hopefully incident free.

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
A buddy of mine has a 50 cal. Fun to shoot but not useful for anything (and also was like 10k)

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I hate these nerds, and I bet if their greatest fantasy ( THE SHIT GOING DOWN) actually happened, half of them would cower at home.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What makes these people terrorists? Do you make these same statements when people are protesting and destroying local business and neighborhoods? Because I don't see these people doing anything harmful.... just protesting.

People do make these statements of other protests, except those other protesters don't tend to bring guns.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
What makes these people terrorists? Do you make these same statements when people are protesting and destroying local business and neighborhoods? Because I don't see these people doing anything harmful.... just protesting.

Uh, many of them are white nationalists/racists/nazi linked groups.

Just showing up is a form of them terrorizing others. You really going for "whataboutism" and defending white nationalists right now?

They're free to protest, the context of the protest is important though. Very important. 🤦‍♂️

You don't have to destroy anything important to be defined as a terrorist....what you represent can "terrify"/hurt others.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Are you telling me that these groups of people, the gun nuts and white nationalists, intertwine? How could this be?

TheTurboFD

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
User banned (permanent): Defending a nazi rally over multiple posts, previously banned for downplaying transphobia
One could argue being a nazi is inherently wrong.

So now all gun owners are nazis, got it.

Uh, many of them are white nationalists/racists/nazi linked groups.

Just showing up is a form of them terrorizing others. You really going for "whataboutism" and defending white nationalists right now?

They're free to protest, the context of the protest is important though. Very important. 🤦‍♂️

You don't have to destroy anything important to be defined as a terrorist....what you represent can "terrify"/hurt others.

What the fuck is this? I'm for gun rights, this rally is due to the infringing on their rights. What did they think was going to happen in a state of dedicated gun owners when passing this?

Oct 27, 2017
Let me roll up outside your house armed to the teeth and just standing there. 'Protesting'. Nah fuck off with this stupid as shit comment.

Dec 24, 2017
The reason why leftist gun groups haven't showed up is because of the sheer number of Nazi's and white supremacists that are there. No need to cause tensions to escalated with opposing sides with firearms. Leftists don't like the VA gun laws any more than the Don't Tread On Me, free citizen folks.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Their members and associates murder a lot of people throughout the year (the militia groups and other white supremecist groups), took over a government building awhile back, had an armed standoff over grazing rights, assault people on the regular (proud boys), threaten race wars, and advocate for a future armed insurrection. Wearing "Right Wing Death Squad" patches while heavily armed is a big red flag too.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What wrong could this group called, lemme check...the "Right Wing Death Squad", yes, the "Right Wing Death Squad". What wrong do you think they could possibly represent.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
And again, these people are just protesting, they're not destroying any property (as of yet who knows what will happen). So they're not doing anything wrong (yet).

These people bringing what are effectively military weapons are doing it for one reason, and one reason only, intimidation. They don't want to have an honest, open conversation about guns in this country.

You don't need an AR-15 (which is a modified version of the M-4) to go deer hunting.

They're itching for a fight, they want someone to make the first move so they can react.

Deleted member 50454

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
What the fuck is this? I'm for gun rights, this rally is due to the infringing on their rights. What did they think was going to happen in a state of dedicated gun owners when passing this?

I think they probably knew that a load of gun toting Nazi psychopaths would be out on the warpath.

That's no reason not to implement firearm restrictions though.

Oct 27, 2017
And again, these people are just protesting, they're not destroying any property (as of yet who knows what will happen). So they're not doing anything wrong (yet).

Being a Nazi is inherently violent. Letting them protest freely is giving them an inch, and everyone knows what happens when you give Nazis an inch.

Also these people are potential domestic terrorists. Their mantra of "come and take them" (stolen from '300', a white nationalist's fever dream) implies they're going to use their guns if they perceive their gun ownership to be under threat. They have continuously called for an armed response in retaliation to stricter gun laws, and this message is propagated in nazi dens like the trump subreddit and 4chan. They are a ticking time bomb waiting for something to set them off so they can go trigger happy gun blazing.