• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck all that bs talking about "ignoring" her etc. Make her feel unwelcome. She's getting paid regardless because of her schtick. Make her feel uncomfortable. This girls goes around harassing everyone she can. Fuck her.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Athens is among the best of Ohio.
tenor.gif

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I get the impulse, but it enables her. She's not saying anything faceless idiots on the internet aren't saying, but she gets to spread this nonsense across the country because she has such visibility, most of it through social media. People only hear of her when she gets in the conversation like this, and it grants her followers and sympathizers.

You, random person on the internet dunking on her, aren't doing a thing but making yourself feel good by dunking on her. But you share her posts and message while doing so. Ignoring her actually has practical value, and hopefully we get to that point soon like the grifters that came before her.
Because ignoring racist, transphobic, bigoted fuckwads of the world has done so much to diminish the amount of racism, transphobia & bigotry in the world. Right? The people who sympathize with her were already lost. They weren't allies to trans people and were never going to be no matter if we continue shitting on white supremacists.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Don't know her but I figure I would wholeheartedly disagree with her stance on weapons. That being said, that looked really horrible. Are those supposed to be the people I agree with, behaving like that?
I'm old...

you're right. it was horrible. they should have been lobbing bottles of piss and rocks at her instead of water and TP.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know her but I figure I would wholeheartedly disagree with her stance on weapons. That being said, that looked really horrible. Are those supposed to be the people I agree with, behaving like that?
I'm old...
Yeah, people you agree with on some things may behave differently than you based on certain experiences and/or being tired of the way things are going. Rather than try to pass judgement from some sort of high place, behave as if you really give a shit (rather than just saying you do) and maybe try to empathize or inquire about what's gotten people to this point.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all should not link her twitter in anyway. She works for a homophobic holocaust denying organization. Do not give her views. Replace it with screenshots.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
I'm old...

Are you from the US? If not, you may not be aware of the epidemic of gun violence and death on school campuses here, that this woman is trying to profit from. She also happens to be horrifically racist, homophobic and transphobic.

You shouldn't clutch your pearls for someone if you don't know what they actually stand for. It has the potential to make you look very foolish.

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because ignoring racist, transphobic, bigoted fuckwads of the world has done so much to diminish the amount of racism, transphobia & bigotry in the world. Right? The people who sympathize with her were already lost. They weren't allies to trans people and were never going to be no matter if we continue shitting on white supremacists.

Pretty much. Everyone who has a brain is going to see right through her veiled attempts at victimhood.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Good. She should be loudly and passionately rebuked like this in each instance.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I work at UT Austin and they do allow people to concealed carry here, but open carry is not aloud. There are a lot of restrictions with the concealed carry as well. You would expect it would be against the law everywhere if they don't allow it in Texas of all places but I'm sure there are some places that allow it.
It's a state by state thing. My state allows both open and concealed, which forces normal public institutions to allow them. The college I work for is still public, but it being independent allows them the leeway to still ban them. It's weird.

Finalrush

Dec 7, 2017
I'm old...
Oh my, did you see how the Americans treated Nazis in world war 2? How terribly uncivil. Do we really want to agree with people like that?

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
I'm old...

If you're old, when you were young these types of "provocateurs" didn't really exist in this form because they would get a lot worse then getting yelled at for trying

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I watched one of the videos she posted online and she has an 8 foot security guard who is literally carrying her like a baby through the crowds.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Ignoring these people doesn't work, because we're not their target audience. Even if we never said a word to or about them, they still use us a strawmen and put words in our mouths. We're the enemy whether we engage or not.

Learn the lesson of Richard Spencer. Nazis only respect strength, so show their idols to be weak, and they'll be abandoned. I'm not advocating for violence against this girl, but clips like this show her to he ineffectual and useless, which robs her of influence and power.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Must be frustrating though. Rising to prominence thinking you're known as some badass with a gun and ending up being known for shitting yourself and chasing people down at universities to talk about genitals.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Just ignore her.

I never even heard of her until this thread, and now she goes back into the ignored vault.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I work at UT Austin and they do allow people to concealed carry here, but open carry is not aloud. There are a lot of restrictions with the concealed carry as well. You would expect it would be against the law everywhere if they don't allow it in Texas of all places but I'm sure there are some places that allow it.

Concealed carry is a sensible thing for people who need protection for one reason or another.

Open carry (outside of activities like hunting and target shooting) is just a way for bullies to intimidate others.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Of course we have the civility folks here wanting us to play nice with a motherfucking holocaust-denier.

Of fucking course.