• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
It's incredible. She's trying so hard to be like her idols Shapiro and Crowder, but she has zero knowledge or understanding of how to stick with or even have a strong argument. She just spouts out right wing talking points and expects people to be shook by what she is saying and/or give her money. It's almost like she's a parody of right-wing college grifters.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't think ignoring people like this works. I really don't know what the right approach is for shit stains like her.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
You just hate to see it. Bubbles bursting all over the place like that bowel movement. Good on them OU students who were having none of her bs.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It was hard to differentiate her unremarkable and boring grift from other right wing deplorables until she shit herself.

Oct 28, 2018
She antagonizes people, gets in their face, and tries to start shit wherever she goes. Her whole shtick is trying to trigger liberals to get reactions out of them and put them on YouTube. She's asking for this to happen, she's a bad faith actor very clearly not trying to have a constructive conversation.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Don't know her but I figure I would wholeheartedly disagree with her stance on weapons. That being said, that looked really horrible. Are those supposed to be the people I agree with, behaving like that?
I'm old...
giphy.gif

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
nothing ever brings me more joy than right wing morons exiting their bubble and getting hit by the reality of everyone else

of course this just further breeds their persecution complexes and they live and breathe to troll and get these reactions, so no sympy from me at all.

deplorables

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Don't diss her guys because money is all that matters.
What, mocking racist, transphobic, homophobic pieces of shit when they try to infiltrate universities to spread their shit is somehow bad? People were just having fun at the expense of a horrible human being trying to profit from hate.

I get the impulse, but it enables her. She's not saying anything faceless idiots on the internet aren't saying, but she gets to spread this nonsense across the country because she has such visibility, most of it through social media. People only hear of her when she gets in the conversation like this, and it grants her followers and sympathizers.

You, random person on the internet dunking on her, aren't doing a thing but making yourself feel good by dunking on her. But you share her posts and message while doing so. Ignoring her actually has practical value, and hopefully we get to that point soon like the grifters that came before her.

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
The usual alt right crybabies are pearl clutching when they knew exactly what she was trying to do.
Props to the students making her uncomfortable every where she went. She's trash.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just don't think ignoring people like this works. I really don't know what the right approach is for shit stains like her.
Her entire schtick is antagonizing people and trying to get reactions or sound bytes out of them. While I definitely enjoy seeing her uncomfortable, I don't doubt that ignoring her would be equally effective. If literally nobody engaged with her when she makes these visits, she'd have nothing.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If I was a part of the university administration I would take this as a very serious threat:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a defense force for literally everything.

Don't ignore, run those fuckers outta town.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
No. "Ignore the trolls" is how we got into this mess. Stop saying that.

Ignoring them is debasing them and deplatforming them. The only reason Kaitlin Bennett is special relative to her goofy peers is because people engage with her.

Obviously we can't ignore dangerous people running for President, but this situation is not that.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Bullying against bullies is not exactly the best policy. I had forgot this hate monger existed until I saw this story, so she suddenly becomes news worthy again and that irks me.

edit: and just saw her tweet where she's calling for even more escalation in the bullying. This is going to end well.

Last edited:

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
If I was a part of the university administration I would take this as a very serious threat:

There's videos of her saying she never likes to tout her concealed carry status in a TV interview, then juxtaposed with threatening someone she was fat shame harassing by telling her she carries over and over to end the verbal argument