• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is blowing up on twitter right now. Glad OU didn't put up with any of her shit.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
1141.jpg

is the only appropriate response.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
She herself has said stunts like this gets people across the internet dunking on her, which increases her profile and engagement and gets her paid. And I agree.

It works every time. Ignore her.

Valkyr

Oct 26, 2017
She herself has said stunts like this gets people across the internet dunking on her, which increases her profile and engagement and gets her paid. And I agree.

It works every time. Ignore her.

Yeah, I'm all for dunking on this idiot but I also feel like reactions like this are exactly what she wants. Gets exposure and gets to play the victim.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This is what happens when these assholes get out of their bubbles. Make them feel uncomfortable to ever show their asses in public. I love to see it. Good job Ohio state.

mORTEN

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
User Banned (2 Months): Concern trolling about the alt-right, account in junior phase
Don't know her but I figure I would wholeheartedly disagree with her stance on weapons. That being said, that looked really horrible. Are those supposed to be the people I agree with, behaving like that?
I'm old...

Oct 25, 2017
She... uh... shit herself?

I haven't heard of this person before, someone give me a quick rundown so I don't have to search for her and increase her google clout (or however being a clown on the internet works I don't know).

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Per that Snape vs James Potter thread I can't wait to hear how the alt-right bigot is the true victim.

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't know her here is a few of her greatest hits.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Don't know her but I figure I would wholeheartedly disagree with her stance on weapons. That being said, that looked really horrible. Are those supposed to be the people I agree with, behaving like that?
I'm old...

If you knew her, those people wouldn't be doing enough tbh. Don't both sides this shit please, thanks.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm old...
What, mocking racist, transphobic, homophobic pieces of shit when they try to infiltrate universities to spread their shit is somehow bad? People were just having fun at the expense of a horrible human being trying to profit from hate.