• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What could you not say no to here:

• Large pizza your choice crust/toppings

• Dozen donuts

• 12 pack of easy drinking beer (corona, Michelob, bud light etc)

• 6 pack of craft beer

• Big bag of chips

• 12 wings and large fries

• Edit: 2! Of the above but you have to finish or you die

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
You get to fuck one of these up, and then time rewinds itself, so you don't gain any calories or diabetuus, which do you pick

Also you have to finish it for it to get undone

left one choice open, let me know if there's another bingeable food I should add

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Pizza is really the only choice in there unless you don't like pizza, but if I had to choose it'd be doner kebab.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Pizza is really the only choice in there unless you don't like pizza, but if I had to choose it'd be doner kebab.

Yes. Yes, I think I will.

giphy.gif

Well whatever you eat in addition to what you pick would stay in your stomach

Cruel, but fair. I suppose it's the pizza and shots then. For my health!

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
I would have Pizza and Wings and Fries and not care about the calories. Eat what you want without guilt every day.

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
I'd pick the craft beer, but that's not exactly an uncommon binge for me regardless.

Only 6 beers is pretty light too.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I've always wanted to try one of these "Munchy Box" things they have over in Scotland, but don't seem to have the equivalent of here in the States without going to several different places. Chose pizza from the list otherwise.

250px-Munchy_Box.jpg

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Added option for the REAL ONES
You pick two of the above but HAVE to eat/drink it all or you die. But if you succeed time rewinds itself

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
12 big ass vegan donuts from Voodoo Doughnut. It's not even close. Pizza is great but I'm over it by piece #4. And finding great pizza isn't that hard.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I'm a real one! I would absolutely eat a dozen doughnuts and a large pizza. At the same time. With no warning.
Ive done a medium thin crust, 6 pack of beers, and 8 boneless wings before
Not sure how that translates to the scale here
But I'm sure I could eat a large thin crust with 6 IPAs

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wait. Can I rewind the calories of the beer but keep the buzz?

Otherwise it's the doughnuts. I have a sweet tooth with a mind of its own.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I already eat large pizzas once a month, I just don't eat anything else except that.

Bag of chips....meh

Beer, I'd just drink liquor for the lower calories

Wings and fries, I can easily get away with that normally just like the pizza, just eat that for the day.

Donuts would be the guiltiest, those kind of sweets won't fill me up so I'll have to eat something else and over 3000 calorie of nothing but carbs/sugar.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I can't finish a whole pizza I know for sure but I will mess up 12 wings and fries. 12 krispy cremes sounds like it would be good af but you'd probably be sick for days.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
I'll inhale a whole fucking bag of Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream in like 5 minutes then 10 minutes later feel disgusting and nauseous. You're telling me I can do that guilt free and not feel the shame and nastiness afterwards? Sign me up!

ruffles-cheddar-sour-cream-large.jpg