• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Posted on Guiliani's (attorney of the POTUS) page and then deleted taken down for violating twitter rules, reposted by Maggie Haberman (NYT), Rudy seemingly tweeting a text or voice conversation he had with Proud Boy James Sullivan, brother of arrested BLM/ANTIFA plant John Sullivan JAYDENX discussing Rudy working with FBI to place blame for the insurrection on false-flag Antifa actors sent to impersonate/frame angry MAGA.

Kash reference could be Kash at the Pentagon or Kash Lee Kelly, Proud Boy sympathizer who was arrested during the insurrection.

Rudy's tweet had the number exposed.

9U4ImjW.png

And by the way, Kash is likely (but may not be) Kash Patel, the trump surrogate he placed in charge recently at the pentagon.

Suspected BLM/ANTIFA plant Giliani is speaking on:

cross post:
Just in case, guy has a history and has been ejected from Left spaces and protests before this happened. Dude's a grifter and his brother is the co-founder of a pro-Trump org called "Civilized Awakening," and has strong ties to Proud Boys- even having spoken at a Proud Boy rally. :

James Sullivan:

Alternate Proud Boy Sympathizer Kash:

"Uthan" may be a typo of Utahn, as in someone from Utah, which these guys were.

additional context/reporting on persons:
theintercept.com

John Sullivan, Who Filmed Shooting of Ashli Babbitt in Capitol, Detained on Federal Charges

The right thinks “Activist John,” a racial justice protester who filmed the Capitol raid, was an antifa plant. But he was cast out by the left months ago.

Last edited:

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Who the hell would accidentaly tweets a screenshot. Does this guy even know how to take a screenshot on a phone?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how the Rudy tweet has anything to do with the Lev tweet.

I also don't understand what you are insinuating by posting Rudy chatting with "brother of BLM/antifa plant."

Can you translate into English?

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

I also don't understand what you are insinuating by posting Rudy chatting with "brother of BLM/antifa plant."

John Sullivan seems to be a provocateur who poses as blm/antifa but has strong ties to a Trump org and proud boys. He seems to be an instigator posing as blm/antifa to discredit them.

Rudy is saying he was in contact with this person and claims that there was a plan to instigate violence so they can blame blm/antifa.

Kash is part of the pentagon. He is a Trump Loyalist. I assume it's implied he was running some kind of interference, but the text is incomplete.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
This is pretty huge if Trump's personal counsel is in communication with the people that invaded the Capitol. This could completely destroy Trump's/Fox News/OAN/Newsmax's narrative that those who got into the Capitol were outliers from the group.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Wonder what makes these brown guys like Kash Patel to become absolute traitors to side with white nazi supremacists. I honestly dont get it.

I can only assume money talks.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
This is FBI arrest Rudy this afternoon and breaking news level bad right? This should be all over the networks this afternoon?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Guess the memo of him not getting anymore money and being blocked by Trump hasn't reached him yet? Otherwise why would anyone dig oneself deeper into this mud without getting anything from it?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
John Sullivan seems to be a provocateur who poses as blm/antifa but has strong ties to a Trump org and proud boys. He seems to be an instigator posing as blm/antifa to discredit them.

Rudy is saying he was in contact with this person and claims that there was a plan to instigate violence so they can blame blm/antifa.

Kash is part of the pentagon. He is a Trump Loyalist. I assume it's implied he was running some kind of interference, but the text is incomplete.
Oh.

This, uh... seems kinda like conspiracy theory, doesn't it? "Posing as BLM/antifa?"

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Patel has climbed the ladder rather quickly started as a fed public defender. 15 years in pub service and already a GOP crony. For reference he was also sus during Ukraine stuff if y'all remember. I would imagine his clientele as a PD were a bit more nefarious than your average common criminal. He's also ran ops with the CIA and has negotiated the release of terrorist prisoners. Interesting guy, but def sus af.

E: maybe not Patel??

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that he deleted it is hilarious.

goddamn he's a FUCKING moron. How can anyone in the public eye be this inept?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even before this I'm surprised Rudy wasent at the very least taken into custody for that trial by combat comment, it's not like he's a politician. It would cost nothing to bring him in

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh that might be the worst attempt to hide a phone number I've ever seen

unknown.png

Peebs

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 16, 2020
To try and re-parse the thread title,

"Guiliani tweets and deletes private message from Proud Boy member about plan to place blame for Capitol riot on ANTIFA"

The phone number is a Utah one, which is where Sullivan is from.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Guess they're also missing the memo that Antifa doesn't fucking exist. Might as well blame it on the invisible Mind Control Fairies.

MonoStable

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if he leaked this on purpose, he did say he has safety in place if they tried to burn him.. maybe a warning shot to trump for not paying/answering his calls.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017

Yes thank you. I updated the OP with additional context.

Oh.

This, uh... seems kinda like conspiracy theory, doesn't it? "Posing as BLM/antifa?"
Yes, it does. But John had been a known plant and outed as early as late November. Check the updated OP for additional context.

Oct 30, 2017
So Guilliani really tweeted a convo in which he is actively trying to accuse an innocent group of people to the insurrection? Isn't that like, ya know, a crime?

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Peebs

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 16, 2020
Background on the Sullivan brothers

One claims to be left-wing (he isn't) and was arrested at the Capitol and is the "John" they want to place the blame on. ,The other brother (the one who sent Rudy the message) founded a pro-Trump group that speaks at Proud Boy rallies.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
that dude activist john was on cnn the night of, he had recorded everything that happened inside the capital

also wtf is this thread im so confused

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Even if it were true that "blm/antifa" instigated something, so what? The riot still happened and it still emboldened terrorists to storm the capitol building. They all gonna be arrested.

This is pretty huge if Trump's personal counsel is in communication with the people that invaded the Capitol. This could completely destroy Trump's/Fox News/OAN/Newsmax's narrative that those who got into the Capitol were outliers from the group.

If it destroys their narrative, they simply won't talk about it.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what makes these brown guys like Kash Patel to become absolute traitors to side with white nazi supremacists. I honestly dont get it.

I can only assume money talks.
It has nothing to do with money. Every minority group has pro-white traitors in their circle.

It's the effects of self-hatred due to generations of colonialism and/or slavery. I know an Indian who was slapped in the face for referring to Gandhi as a monkey while trying to impress the white people around her at a party.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck happened to this guy.

I never loved him, but he's like a living parody of himself at this point. It's weird.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
How does the Lev Parnas tweets fit in this scenario? And why are we giving credence to that idiot?
Lev tweets showed the link between Kash and Nunes getting the MoF and why there was no help sent for many hours while the insurrection happened. I removed it because it is slightly off topic anyway and confusing people. Highlighted him because he was betrayed by Guliani.