• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
TfNhKID.jpg

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Stand *next to* the fire.

(I have something specific in mind, but I'm curious what this reminds people of; I suspect there's multiple)

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
Despite the game telling you otherwise, at some point, you're gonna have to stop mashing circle

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I came up with three. From easy to hard (imo)

Easy - Best 'move' in the game makes you a ghost. Doesn't belong to the best character though, who ironically sees great.

Medium - Get eyes around you and max out their dash attack and homing. Now beat everyone in multiplayer.

Hard - Want maximum cheese and hilarity during combat encounters? Be the mage, pick up almost any enemy, and just drop them into hazard. Nearly every encounter in the game has at least one you can use.

For the last one, it's actually a series. A really underrated one too I feel.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Hard - Want maximum cheese and hilarity during combat encounters? Be the mage, pick up almost any enemy, and just drop them into hazard. Nearly every encounter in the game has at least one you can use.

Could that be Trine? I only played the first, but I did a lot of mage-cheesing!

chancellor

Oct 26, 2017
I came up with three. From easy to hard (imo)

Easy - Best 'move' in the game makes you a ghost. Doesn't belong to the best character though, who ironically sees great.

Medium - Get eyes around you and max out their dash attack and homing. Now beat everyone in multiplayer.

for hard is that divinity original sin 1/2?

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
take N-Acetyl Cysteine forty minutes before playing to reduce symptoms of hangover-by-association.

ok maybe this isn't an in-game pro-strat but i mean, it certainly helps

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Could that be Trine? I only played the first, but I did a lot of mage-cheesing!
Excellent job! It's my favorite thing to do in the games, combat wise. I also enjoy trying to cheese the puzzles however I can. Which the wizard is also good for!
for hard is that divinity original sin 1/2?
Good guess, but no. Though I actually bought divinity 2 and haven't played it yet. I love being able to do ridiculous stuff in games, so maybe I should get on playing it.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Pause and unpause like 100 times until you have enough momentum to fire yourself backwards across the ocean