• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
jt6nRvg.png

CnGAlyN.png

All new online digital games festival to reveal fresh announcements, trailers, gameplay and more from some of the hottest developers and publishers around the world!

Note that there are three other shows on June 13th as well: PC Gamer, Paradox and Future Games (in that order).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pc-gaming-show-2020-oh-wow-youre-a-pc-gamer.226261/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fu...s-deep-dives-and-developer-interviews.226624/

When?
June 13th, 14th and 15th at 9am PT each day

Day 1 countdown
t1592064000z4.png

Day 2 countdown
t1592150400z4.png

Day 3 countdown
t1592236800z4.png

Where?
Official Site
Twitch
Youtube (Gamespot)
Youtube (GT)

Games included?

Day 1

A Juggler's Take
Baldur's Gate III
Boyfriend Dungeon
Colt Canyon
Disco Elysium
Dwarf Fortress
Exo One
Fights in Tight Spaces
Genesis Noir
Haven
Just Die Already
Lake
Liberated
Moonlighter
Midnight Ghost Hunt
Night Call
Outbuddies DX
Rigid Force Redux
Roki
Swim Sanity
Ultrakill
Uragun
Urban Trial Tricky
Valheim

Day 2
30XX
Aelois Tournament
Calico
Coreupt
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse
Divinity Original Sin II
Don't Forget Me
Drake Hollow
Dreamscaper
Dusk
Edo No Yami
Eldest Souls
Evan's Remains
Evil Genius 2
Floppy Knights
Gori Cuddy Carnage
Haven
Hundred Days
Jay and Silent Bob
Later Daters
Lord Winklebottom Investigates
Midnight Ghost Hunt
Minute of Islands
No Straight Roads
Nuts
Per Aspera
Paradise Killer
Pull Stay
Pushy Pully in Blockland
Raji - An Ancient Epic
Read Only Memories: Neurodiver
Skate Story
Skeleton Crew
Speed Limit
Star Renegades
Suzerain
The Eternal Cylinder
Undungeon
Vigil The Longest Knight

Day 3
30XX
Boyfriend Dungeon
Iron Harvest 1920
System Shock (Remake)
The Eternal Cylinder

Day 1
VOD

Summary
https://www.ign.com/articles/guerilla-collective-day-1-everything-announced-and-revealed

Day 2
VOD

Summary
https://www.ign.com/articles/guerrilla-collective-day-2-everything-announced-and-revealed

Last edited:

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Couldn't have picked three better titles for the, uh, title. Any chance we'll see new BG3 gameplay, or is this not that sort of an event?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Would be cool if the Divinity SRPG spin-off is back on, but I'm not holding my breath :(

twisteh

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Disco port coming this year to PS4? Or are we finding that out today? I can't wait.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Disco port coming this year to PS4? Or are we finding that out today? I can't wait.

Sometime this year was what we were told back in October (this was before the Switch announcement which doesn't have a year attached to it):
www.resetera.com

Disco Elysium Dev Confirms PlayStation 4 & Xbox One Ports for Next Year

“The immediate plan, and this is why I won’t go on a holiday anytime soon, is to get Disco Elysium to as many people as possible,” Kurvitz said. “We’re going to port it next year to PlayStation and Xbox. We need to be very hands-on with the design of that. We don’t want to hire a porting...

twisteh

Oct 26, 2017
Sometime this year was what we were told back in October (this was before the Switch announcement which doesn't have a year attached to it):
www.resetera.com

Disco Elysium Dev Confirms PlayStation 4 & Xbox One Ports for Next Year

“The immediate plan, and this is why I won’t go on a holiday anytime soon, is to get Disco Elysium to as many people as possible,” Kurvitz said. “We’re going to port it next year to PlayStation and Xbox. We need to be very hands-on with the design of that. We don’t want to hire a porting...
Okay, I've got a PC, but really wanted to play comfy on my PS4 with trophies.

Hopefully we'll find out a date today then!

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
With the paradox thing above, I have this weird feeling we may get a cities skylines 2 soon since they have had some really deep discounts lately (not to mention the availability on gamepass, now and plus).

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mostly looking forward to the Paradox stuff - just hoping for more CKIII footage, really - but I think there'll be a lot of fun surprises. These kind of small-to-mid-tier games are more up my alley than the big conferences.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
All the games are on this page, which is good.

store.steampowered.com

Guerrilla Collective 3

Guerrilla Collective is a digital games showcase to reveal fresh announcements, trailers, gameplay, a Steam event page for wishlist, demos, game ordering, and more – bringing together many of the hottest developers and publishers from around the world! June 11th & June 13th 2022.