• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna miss him. Had plenty of fun discussions with about video games and D2 in Discord. The man never got his Luna's but he tried hard. RIP my friend.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Rest in power my man.

Thoughts go out to the family and the gals and guys who played with him.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
R.I.P.

My goodness. What did he die from being so young?

Not trying to be insensitive but why is his parents going after Chevron for? Were they responsible for his death?

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So sad to hear, lovely people like Lucid are what makes this hobby and interacting with you all so compelling.

My thoughts are with his family, and of course all other ERA members who knew him best.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, that's awful. So sad to hear. Sounds like he was a great person and upstanding member of his communities, not to mention here at Era. Thoughts are with his family.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Man this is just wild. Just last week I was talking to him about getting into a new raid. RIP Alex :(

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
I didn't know Alex, but I can see that he was a very kind and human person. Definitely, the sort of person I wish I knew. It stinks when we lose people like that and my condolences go out to his family and all who did know him.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Rest in Peace, I've never played Destiny, but seems he made a huge positive impact on many here and in his life. Warm Thoughts to those that are hurting :(

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
RIP in Peace fellow Guardian. Prayers go out to the family. Sucks losing someone so young.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Alex. From what I've read he seems like the most positive upstanding guy who one could always rely on.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To any who knew him, my sincere condolences.

Rest in peace LucidMomentum.