• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
The precious metal has passed $2,000 an ounce and analysts believe it will rise a lot further

The price of gold soared to a record $2,047 (Ā£1,538) on Wednesday as investors panicked by fears of a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic rushed to buy the yellow metal as a safer place to store their wealth.

The gold price has risen by 34% since the start of the year, and this week broke through the $2,000 an ounce barrier and kept rising, as investors worry about Covid-19, as well as rising geopolitical tensions and the weakening of the US dollar.

www.theguardian.com

After Covid-19, just how high will prices go in the 2020 gold rush?

The precious metal has passed $2,000 an ounce and analysts believe it will rise a lot further

Did anyone invested in gold, finance-Era?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
If it wasn't bitcoin it's gold that'll shoot up way higher in the coming months.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
My Mom was just talking about this. I went with my Mom and sister to New York early this year to buy a bunch of gold for at the time 6-month niece from my other sister. She was saying how glad she was she got that gold (including haggling down for a good price.). Kid does look great in it.