• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iareec

Banned
Jul 19, 2020
I kinda would like in Vice City, but I remember one rumour about it being in 70s or something like that. Also I would prefer multiple cities like Midnight Club 2 had, unless they increase map size by a lot.

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
Oh they're gonna fuck it up with monetization of course. If the loading times are bad still I probably won't bother like I didn't with GTA online.

Oct 27, 2017
Id love it if Rockstar tackled immigration and the treatment undocumented immigrants face in a meaningful way if they revisit Vice City in modern or past times, but I can't imagine they'd pull it off much better than they did with Mexican Revolution parts in RDR; which were okay.

a new Vice City with a Latino lead character could be great imo

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't kept up with GTA online much but is time travel too outlandish for it?

You would need to go back to the eighties to make me remotely interested.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Let me get a Lance Vance dance emote.
F838576DE3BFB7A65270067F1CB7B3F2F6C659A2

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
making vice city make perfect sense since they admitted they dont't know what to do for another modern GTA and they like money with minimal work

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Rockstar goes back to Vice city for GTA6. I just finished replaying Vice City for like the 5th time and I just really want to go back to that world. They can easily expand the play area too like going farther towards the more rural and everglades areas as well as including a "Disney World" style area.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How old is this domain? I remember talks about GTA3 having MP (code still in the game), maybe this was planned for it as well but got dropped?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Damn i would've loved a real remake, I hope that ends up somehow being a part of this or just a new single player game at all. I really hope this isn't what we get to hold us over for another 6 years until a proper game.

Feb 8, 2018
6 won't be in Liberty City (very unlikely). Maybe some of the beach assets from 5 could be reused for VC? It seems almost too predictable imo but hey you can't ignore the likelihood.

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be way into them returning to Vice City. Provided there was single player content and wasn't just online.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
This was registered in 2009..... go back to sleep lol
How old is this domain? I remember talks about GTA3 having MP (code still in the game), maybe this was planned for it as well but got dropped?

and as usual no one will look at these posts from these very smart people or bother reading the actual domain registration themselves, and instead go on wild fantasies about a Vice City Online that very likely doesn't exist because again THE DOMAIN WAS ORIGINALLY REGISTERED IN 2009.