• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why did this scene become a meme right now? GTA V has been out for a long ass time.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
When I do get a PS5 I'm def gonna play GTA V again. My favorite GTA game easily, makes me wish I was 15 years younger and just had time to play games and didn't have to worry about work and life lol because you can easily get lost in Rockstar games.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You can't do any better than the genuine article, so might as well close the lid on this meme. Hah!

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Slink is a legend. I still remember when he registered an account on GTAforums right after launch just to bump an old topic and congratulate someone for correctly guessing he played Lamar months prior. Dude even gave out his PSN so people could play with him afterwards.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I say this in every GTA5 thread, but I think I may be forever bitter that Lamar wasn't given his own DLC expansion. This video was great BTW. :)