• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Really interesting implication here is that the Trump brand doesn't really exist anymore, if it ever didā€” it's one of the GOP's many hydra-like heads and is beholden to the same currents.
Yeeeuuup. Their corporate donors are done with the crap they want a competent leader to help end the pandemic it's finally fucking the bottom lines especially if you remotely look at the escalation of deaths in the next few months.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I expect gop members to now start congratulating Biden publicly

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Bitch gets no credit from me for doing her goddamn job. Fuck off into the sunset and never come back.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking finally. Serious changes need to happen to avoid even the appearance of this insurrection happening again

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

This honestly should be investigated when determining a new system for future elections.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Biden fires her in January, and she ends up having to work at a Walmart because no one else will hire her. Fuck her Karen ass.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I can't help wondering now what desultory "help" Trump's WH people are going to be for Biden's team. Might end up giving them a whole lot of runaround about shit.

Oh, and this Murphy scum should be blacklisted from ever having a post in DC again.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The timing of this is interesting based on this report earlier today

www.thedailybeast.com

Biz Leaders Tell GOP: Get Trump Out or No Georgia Donations

100 GOP national-security chiefs say time to go, as execs threaten to cut off funds to Senate runoff campaigns if Trump administration doesnā€™t begin transition to Biden team ASAP.

There's also this from a few hours ago:
Last week, the House Oversight Committee and House Appropriations Committee demanded a briefing with Murphy by Monday. Earlier in the day, GSA made a counteroffer: a briefing next week, and not with Murphy but with GSA's deputy administrator.

The move comes as President Donald Trump has refused to concede the election and praised Murphy as she came under withering pressure for declining to aid Biden's transition to power.

On Monday afternoon, lawmakers on the two committees rejected the administration's proposal.

www.politico.com

Democrats reject GSA offer to delay briefing on transition

Lawmakers are demanding Emily Murphy formally ascertain Biden's victory, so the president-elect can begin preparing to govern.

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
It's great that the transition has finally been "approved" but this whole process needs to change moving forward. We can't have a single person holding up the people's will.