• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
iu

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Now that this national nightmare is over, I can officially unfollow Haberman on Twitter.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
That reads like a concession from Trump. Not an actual concession but as close as we are going to get from him

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
LOL, I just read a comment that someone was disappointed because they were looking forward to Trump being forcibly removed 😂

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
But the Qanon grand plan?!
What is happening?! Was there ... *gasp* ... no plan after all?!

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Late, transparent and pathetic.

btw is the Biden campaign going to return/reimburse the crowdsourced funds?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
The timing of this is interesting based on this report earlier today
Also on Monday, more than 100 top business leaders are issuing a letter demanding the same from the Trump administration. According to The New York Times, if a concession from Trump doesn't happen, the executives may threaten to withhold campaign donations from the two Republican candidates in Georgia whose runoffs will determine the Senate's balance of power. In the letter, the business leaders will demand that Emily Murphy, head of the General Services Administration, issues a letter to confirm that Biden has won and that the transition can begin.
www.thedailybeast.com

Biz Leaders Tell GOP: Get Trump Out or No Georgia Donations

100 GOP national-security chiefs say time to go, as execs threaten to cut off funds to Senate runoff campaigns if Trump administration doesn’t begin transition to Biden team ASAP.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But the Qanon grand plan?!
What is happening?! Was there ... *gasp* ... no plan after all?!

ah but you see Trump is going undercover with JFK Jr. to enable the mass arrests of Democrats who eat babies for their healing powers and so obviously he couldn't be president so he let the democrats steal the election but the joke will be on them when the storm arrives ha ha ha you just wait each year, the great pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere he's gotta pick this one he's got to I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one you can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
Finally.

But they're still pieces of shit. All of them. And they get no credit for DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
My case that I did not leave the dirty dishes in the sink STRONGLY continues, I will keep up the good fight, and I believe I will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of my roommates, I am going to wash the dishes.

May 26, 2018
The timing of this is interesting based on this report earlier today

www.thedailybeast.com

Biz Leaders Tell GOP: Get Trump Out or No Georgia Donations

100 GOP national-security chiefs say time to go, as execs threaten to cut off funds to Senate runoff campaigns if Trump administration doesn’t begin transition to Biden team ASAP.

Really interesting implication here is that the Trump brand doesn't really exist anymore, if it ever did— it's one of the GOP's many hydra-like heads and is beholden to the same currents.