• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
Sega probably makes sense as a 3rd Party signed onto GP. Capcom, Bethesda and Square have all been big partners on GP but probably too big to get day 1 releases for them.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
I would rather like to know whats planned for 2021, since everything they showed was 22+.
Well more gamepass news is always good tho

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing there are going to be 3rd party devs who are going to sign up their big games to be on there day 1.

Chocobo115

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Taking a Wild Guess here: Sega is going to release select retro games spaning from master system to dreamcast exclusively on Game Pass.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Probably integrating Gold into base Game Pass while keeping Gold as a separate option

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

I believe Shinobi has hinted that a 3rd Party signed on to Game Pass.

As far as 3rd parties go that would be big deals...
It's not EA or Ubi (both have their own subscription services for games), its probably not Square-Enix (because the Japanese side wouldn't let it)

That leaves Bethesda, 2K, Warner(?), and Sega as far as "big deal", and out of that list, I'd say Sega is the most likely?

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Cyberpunk still feels like somehow it could be possible for like a launch month or something like that. Dunno, I'm completely talking outta my ass but I just feel it DEEP INSIDE.

Edit: Oooh, poster above me could be onto something about SEGA. Yakuza 7 on GamePass?

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fdc5138a865e5b970758b0ij5z.gif

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I'm sure that like 90% of the guesses in here are going to be for something ridiculous like Cyberpunk and when it's actually announced, although in any real sense of the word it'll be a big deal for a lot of people, many here will say, "That's it?" or something.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As far as 3rd parties go that would be big deals...
It's not EA or Ubi (both have their own subscription services for games), its probably not Square-Enix (because the Japanese side wouldn't let it)

That leaves Bethesda, 2K, Warner(?), and Sega as far as "big deal", and out of that list, I'd say Sega is the most likely?
As always, there will be folks excited about it and a contingent of people who'll say "Oh, that's all? Eh", so please don't kill me if it doesn't do anything for you personally lol.

From an objective standpoint it's a big deal for Microsoft & said publisher.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty crazy that Sony is going to also release all its first-party games day one on Game Pass.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
User Banned (3 days): trolling and platform warring
So they bought something for gamepass?
They get more pro-consumer with every day.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Based on what shinobi has said, I would think it is something like focus home interactive, thq, Annapurna or maybe Devolver