• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats!

Played it a few weeks ago, pretty incredible experience. It gave me a lot to think about. Strong imagery and fantastic music.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad; I bought two physical copies - it's one of the most beautiful games ever made, and I'm not talking about visuals alone.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
whoa! that's a major milestone. well deserved, it was a great experience.
can't wait to see what the team does next.

Last edited:

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Congrats !
i love this game so much that i bought the collector limited edition !
Great experience,beautiful visuals,and incredible music.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Cool! Beautifully well animated with a totally functional narrative. Kind of weak and bland from a gameplay perspective, but I liked my time with it and it didn't really overstay its welcome.

Curious to see what they will do next.

Oct 25, 2017
Bought it on sale Christmas and loved my first little run through of it. May see if collecting everything has a good payoff sometime soon.

Very simple gameplay which made it more like an interactive art piece. All aspects of it were very beautiful and I'm really glad the industry is allowing games like this to be made and have success.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
And even more people played it thanks to Xbox Gamepass. I greatly enjoyed my time with the game.

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, lovely game.

I bought it on Steam, Switch, Android. And I even played once through Game Pass just because. I really liked this game.

Oct 30, 2017
This game stole most wow from my mouth than any other indie games in the last few years, truly work of art... so brilliant that I demand a sequel.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing news! Such a gorgeous, polished experience from beginning to end. Whatever the devs make next will be a Day-1 purchase.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
Very happy to see it reaching that number. I loved it, and it still pops up in my head here and there. Such a wonderful experience.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Grabbed this recently on sale PS4, just beat it. Excellent game, such great art and music. Perfect game to get high and chill to. Figured it deserves a bump. Go buy it!

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Always good to see indies succeeding like this. Congrats to the team!

Edit: Welp, it was a two-month old bump, but still... Congrats anyway.