• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Witz

Nov 6, 2017
Wow that video in OP's post really brought me back. God I miss being a child sometimes.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Man my kids love this one lol. My I had never seen it but my wife had a tape this was on and introduced us all to it.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Wait, does this imply Donald is dead and a ghost? Why else would he dematerialise.

On a more important note:

WHERE IS MY HAUNTED MANSION DEL TORO MOVIE, DISNEY?!?!?

WHERE IS IT!?

WHY WON'T YOU GIVE IT TO ME!?

IT WANTS IT!

I NEEDS IT!

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

Ahem.

Seriously though. Just give him 50 million and let him do whatever he wants.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I like how Halloween just keeps coming earlier and earlier.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
That takes me back. Had the VHS at my grandparents' house; my sisters and I watched it like crazy when we were little.

OP
OP
TheChuggernaut
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I would ride the Haunted Mansion ride I would always get memories of this video but I could never place where I saw it. It was like a rush of nostalgia but I couldn't remember exactly where I was getting it from. Today I got the bright idea to Google the lyrics and found it. Guess I had one of the copies of whatever sing a long VHS this was on.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, does this imply Donald is dead and a ghost? Why else would he dematerialise.

On a more important note:

WHERE IS MY HAUNTED MANSION DEL TORO MOVIE, DISNEY?!?!?

WHERE IS IT!?

WHY WON'T YOU GIVE IT TO ME!?

IT WANTS IT!

I NEEDS IT!

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

Ahem.

Seriously though. Just give him 50 million and let him do whatever he wants.

you mean to imply there wasn't a (fantastic) movie already.. eddie murphy must be rolling in his grave

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I have the tape this video is from! Reminds me how crappy the costumes used to look. Captain Hook looks like he's on shrooms.

Dec 25, 2018
Thurl Ravenscroft is an amazing bass singer. Probably my favorite one and as a bass, he is inspirational. He sings an A1.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I had more of these VHS tapes growing up than actual Disney movies.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
you mean to imply there wasn't a (fantastic) movie already.. eddie murphy must be rolling in his grave

I do kinda wanna rewatch that one just for the visual effects/production design.

I mostly just remember giggling as a kid that during the climax the bad guy swears and it's suddenly scary, like an entirely different movie just started.

Is Halloween even going to be a thing this year?

If we hold it in our hearts it will never die.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more of a fall season person. The colors on the trees, the change in temperature, heavier clothing, hot chocolate and good soups, fucking Thanksgiving. It's serene and chill and wonderful. |3

But you SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS NERDS have just taken over the damn season altogether.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
I'm more of a fall season person. The colors on the trees, the change in temperature, heavier clothing, hot chocolate and good soups, fucking Thanksgiving. It's serene and chill and wonderful. |3

But you SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS NERDS have just taken over the damn season altogether.
sounds like they send shivers down your spine?

Oct 26, 2017

Halloween is the GOAT holiday so the more the merrier.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I still have this tape! I was always scared of the old queen outfit but man is this song ingrained in my head now! Love hearing this version!