• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
As part of today's show, Tim confirmed that the Classic LucasArts Remasters are coming October 29 to all Xbox Game Pass members, Xbox, Windows 10 PC, and Android (with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). Fans will be able to play three beloved LucasArts adventure games – Grim Fandango Remastered, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, and Full Throttle Remastered – in their revitalized glory.
news.xbox.com

Remembering The Classics: The Xbox Podcast Featuring Tim Schafer - Xbox Wire

The Legendary Tim Schafer stops by the Xbox Podcast and talks with Major Nelson about the Classic LucasArts Remasters coming to Xbox Game Pass. As part of today’s show, Tim confirmed that the Classic LucasArts Remasters are coming October 29 to Xbox and Windows 10 PC with Xbox Game Pass. Fans...

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Please use this opportunity to play Grim Fandango if you haven't already. DotT and Full Throttle are also good, but Grim Fandango is something else.

Doc Cottle

Jan 28, 2020
No joke, this is genuinely the news that will make me get gamepass. Literally my 3 favourite games from the 90s.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Grew up playing this game, didn't even know there was a full throttle remaster.. Will def check it out.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Ive heard these are tough to pay nowadays without a guide. Is that true?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Day of the Tentacle Remastered was the fastest Platinum trophy I've ever achieved. Took me 3 hours.

don't get mad at me for rushing, i played the crap out of the game as a kid, it was one of my main Mac games along with Sam and Max Hit The Road

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
If you think I am going to replay Grim just because it is on another console then you are absolutely right.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Ive heard these are tough to pay nowadays without a guide. Is that true?
Some parts are ""hard"" (but you know, P&C hard, so... its mostly about patience and making the right logical leaps), but if you get stuck opening a walkthrough is pretty easy since the games are also rather linear.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Time for another Grim Fandango Play through. All-time goat.

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
Great news, I've had them on Steam for years but haven't touched them, but now cheevos will push me over the edge :)

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I guess I'm continuing to play one level of everything and then stopping. I wish I had more time and energy lol

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Oh finally. I've been waiting for these games to come over since we heard about them coming to Xbox One.

I was hoping it would've been earlier, in time for the 10000 achievement rewards because they'd be an easy 1000 GS lol (well, Grim Fandango and Full Throttle. Never got too far into Day of the Tentacle).

don't get mad at me for rushing, i played the crap out of the game as a kid, it was one of my main Mac games along with Sam and Max Hit The Road
Full Throttle was my fastest platinum (well, I don't have many). I can beat that game in about 15 minutes on PC, I've played it so damn much.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Awesome. It's been a while since I played through Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle. I always get halfway through Grim Fandango and get bored though. Sorry! I've been replaying Psychonauts though, so I'll continue to focus on that Tim Schaeffer game instead. At least once I can play it in HDR on Series X :)

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
If you even remotely like point and click adventure games, try them out, they're all fantastic.

Oct 27, 2017
awesome news.
but this makes me long for a "sam and max hit the road" remaster (again).
would that ever be a possibility...?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I dont think Full Throttle ever went to PS+ but I played the first two on my Vita that way - ez Plats