• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt any acquisitions. Nobody knows about those until like 10 minutes before announced.

This is something that I've learned. These don't leak.
Is this a joke I haven't seen around here? Didn't Sony themselves accidentally leak an acquisition by putting up the wrong "SONY WELCOMES [dev] TO THE FAMILY" image months early? Or did that turn out to be 100% blunder and they didn't end up buying them?

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
98YD9J.gif

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
There is a non-zero chance that Greg does know about an acquisition, but that possibility on its own is very slim. It could be related to a game or Spartacus or something related to third-party stuff. It will be interesting to see what Greg has heard about and whether it's true or not.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any chance that they will unveil their own PC store for PlayStation games?

While the majority of gamers will still prefer Steam versions [which will not go away], they could use this PC store as a only means to access PSVR2 games on PC! I would totally be OK with that.

Maybe they will integrate PSN into Steam [chat, party, trophies, shareplay], or finally fully integrate Discord to PSN.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Project Spartacus reveal

Ghost of Tsushima PC port

GoW Ragnarok State of Play

less goooooooooooooooo

LetsEatSnacks

Oct 18, 2020
United States
March 2022 is really turning out to be a banner month for gaming related stuff. I fear that the usual joy of Fall releases will pale in comparison.

Edit side note: I'm super excited for PSVR2. I had the first iteration on a non-pro PS4 and it was really the only VR I've ever tried. I really enjoyed it but could definitely tell it wasn't the best way to experience it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not going to have to fight tooth & nail to secure a headset like I did my PS5.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Is this a joke I haven't seen around here? Didn't Sony themselves accidentally leak an acquisition by putting up the wrong "SONY WELCOMES [dev] TO THE FAMILY" image months early? Or did that turn out to be 100% blunder and they didn't end up buying them?
Yes Sony themselves leaked the Bluepoint acquisition months early, but overall acquisitions seem to never leak except for maybe a few minutes before it's announced.

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
I can't wait to here more about Ragnarok. Hope we get a SOP date for April and a release date by the end of the year.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
If it's a big showcase, wouldn't we know about it by now? Sony usually gives fans a week heads up. State of Plays are announced a couple days in advance usually, so it might be a God of War Ragnarok showcase and release date. Spartacus was already confirmed to be announced imminently, so I'm genuinely curious as to what it could be.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't find PS I Love You on Podcast Addict. Is it not there or is the search engine just shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.