• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
360_esa_e3_speakers1y7kar.png

E3 has officially enlisted a trio of well-known video game industry personalities to host the all-virtual global event, taking place Saturday, June 12 through Tuesday, June 15. Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez will guide the four-day broadcast, providing expert-level commentary, publisher and developer interviews and much more.
Source: https://e3expo.com/news/e3-news/e3-2021-digital-event-hosts

Additional details on the hosts are available on e3expo.com.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
>Greg Millar

to the surprise of no one. he's a bit flavorless, but he brings consistency and good presentation

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The same Greg Miller that was banned from E3??

What a redemption story.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
goldenboy is national treasure, so happy to see him succeed. jacki is cool too. i dont care either way about greg miller but he is obviously a big name.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I only know Greg but I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to gaming personalities. I'm sure they'll all do fine.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
I kinda soured on Greg some years back when he was being really dismissive towards Tim on stream, he actually shouted at him to shut up. You don't treat colleagues like that.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4 day event? They could barely eke out 3 days and that was when everyone was participating.

netprints

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Golden boy is good. No idea who Jacki Jing is. Greg is not great, he hosted that EA event a couple years ago...not a fan.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Before too long Greg will be on ALL gaming shows, regardless of whether he's invited or not. I like him but man is he everywhere.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Really pleased for Golden boy (sucked that AEW never used him again, he was great), but I can't watch anything with Miller in. I find him insufferable.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
As long as they aren't part of the actual press briefings it's whatever, but otherwise Greg Miller and Goldenboy are going to make me turn off the stream.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I kinda soured on Greg some years back when he was being really dismissive towards Tim on stream, he actually shouted at him to shut up. You don't treat colleagues like that.

I used to be a massive Greg fan. I cried during the "last" episode of Podcast Beyond with the original crew. Even though everyone hates Colin Moriarty (and he is an asshat), he was the yin to Greg's yang and I slowly stopped following Greg's work after they split.

Do you magically have a link to this clip you're talking about? I'd be very curious to see it.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i know Goldenboy from Overwatch League. never heard of Jacki.

also can't wait for some cringe commentary in between announcements.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea who the other 2 are (and I don't care) but I do know that Miller will bring the cringe.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I would have preferred Peter Molyneux and Geoff.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Kid Rock could host for all I care. Just let me know what time each conference starts and I'll get my analysis and commentary on here afterwards.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Oh shit is Greggy going to have to say something positive about Xbox 😝

In all seriousness though that a pretty good trio. Hyped that E3 is back.