• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
I was grinding out side missions in FF15 while listening to PS I Love You XOXO when the segment PSN profiles came up.

Basically, listeners write in with their PSN and they look for people to play with, greg goes over his trophies, etc.

A user wrote in and at the end of his letter he wrote, PS If you are an xenophobe, islamophobe, or any type of bigot in any way, please don't follow me.

Greg went and followed it up with

really awesome to hear and put me in a great mood. i started watching kinda funny again after the xoxo reboot and i highly recommend it if you are a playstation fan!

Here is the full video below (my clip from above is at the 2hr20m mark)

thought you guys would like the clip :)

back to grinding FF15. peace!

Last edited:

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, now all these idiots who don't follow Kinda Funny anyway will flock to his Twitter and harras him and the crew.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Can't beat around it. These people just need to fuck off into their caves. I'd rather not have the clicks or views or purchases or whatever—just fuck off.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hear hear. Well done Greg and Blessing.

PS, I find Blessing adorable, kid has so much heart, great addition to the team. What happened to Fran?

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
well that rules out a reunion with colin
510px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
That's awesome. I've been enjoying PS I Love You XOXO.

Last edited:

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
well that rules out a reunion with colin
And were done here folks

But seriously this shouldnt even need to be stated, it should common sense. The fact that there is any shred of doubt about Greg's stance on this to the point it needs to be awkwardly brought up like speaks volumes about the cloud of doubt a person's influence can cast over you, although I think Greg had a couple comments himself to help this along.

Hopefully the clarification will stick for the people that needed it

mr teaspoon

Banned
Feb 22, 2018
User banned (2 weeks): trolling over multiple posts, antagonising other user, prior related infractions
Xenophobes and bigots are the only people who should be subjected to Greg Miller.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The fact that this isn't the standard is unfortunate, but good on Greg for calling out the assholes.

Pumpkins

Feb 16, 2020
It's always good to stand up for what is right.

And calling out hateful and discriminatory people is the right thing to do.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It might be a language barrier, what's xenofobe?
I understand exactly what he means, and it's awesome to hear it.
Sorry for being uneducated. Again, i totally understand the message, but not the words.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
wHy iS hE diSCrimenAtinG pPL wiTH diFfreNt pOLytIcal VieWs

All influencers should make statements like this occasionally. Their opinions matter to people.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
But it might be a language barrier, what's xenofobe?
I understand exactly what he means, awesome
Sorry for being uneducated, again, i totally understand the message, but not the words.
xeno = foreign
phobe = fear

A xenophobe is someone who is afraid of foreigners, e.g. immigrants or their descendants.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
What's all this about Colin? Haven't kept up with either of these dudes since I stopped visiting IGN nearly a decade ago.

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This is a pretty big departure from the Greg Miller of three years ago who hosted and participated in an extended racist segment on Bolivia and Native Americans during his podcast, but at least it's something.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
What's all this about Colin? Haven't kept up with either of these dudes since I stopped visiting IGN nearly a decade ago.

Hes become an alt Right podcaster now, similar to the Dave Rubins or Ben Shapiros of the world Colin however is not as *dumb* as them sticks to more video talk and doesn't use as strong language as they do, gives off the impression hes a fence better then they ever could.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Good shit

And you have to laugh at people coming into this thread trying to be slick and just completely failing entirely at it. So corny

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
God damnit, I knew I had no shot to get a Colin joke in first. Good for Greg.

Mar 23, 2018
This should be the base setting for everyone, but okay

I think it is the base setting for almost everyone, people just don't feel it needs to be said, Greg did.

Hes become an alt Right podcaster now, similar to the Dave Rubins or Ben Shapiros of the world Colin however is not as *dumb* as them and doesn't use as strong language as they do, gives off the impression hes a fence better then they ever could.

Kinda confused how Sacred Symbols is alt-right when one of the hosts is a pretty hardcore left wing dude but alright.