• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Greg Miller missing the big PS5 blowout

Will be interesting to see how it goes and what the results will be. If he really did it he shouldnt be subject to any more forgiveness than anyone else.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like the kinda story that'll end with a Professor Layton plot twist where the real Greg Miller is unmasked and we find out that everyone attended a fake E3 built underground.

Oct 27, 2017
Plot twist: the person who showed up at Gamespot's closing show was actually the Greg Miller impersonator!
317861f2cd8f6cc9f2d31a313f93c8fa8a012d73

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Of course he immediately takes to Twitter to whine about it. I really don't like this baby-toothed man.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, most of E3 is not happening at E3 anymore anyway. But, yea I bet they will work something out.

What? The expo itself is probably busier than it's ever been.

If you mean the E3 Press Conferences, those were never part of E3 to begin with.

I'm sure there's still 4+ hour lines at the show to see anything worth seeing unless you're media and have meetings with developers scheduled.

Edit: Nevermind, attendance was down this year. It was still higher than every year that wasn't 2018 or 2017 though.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Does this save us from another EA presentation hosted by him? A bit too scream-y/yell-y for my taste.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I fully understand what's going on.

The accusation is that Greg Miller gave his badge to someone else to let them get into E3? Really?

That seems hard to believe. In the realm of games media, he's pretty high profile. Surely he'd know that wouldn't work / wouldn't risk the repercussions.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully he tried to resolve this with them behind the scenes before dragging it onto the internet. It could have been a mistake. Taking something like this to the internet (more especially in the gaming space) can lead to nothing but harassment and overall not good things.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Man what the fuck is with everyone being so shitty towards him here. Dude is fine, hopefully it was all a misunderstanding

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Judge: Despite your past cooperation, you ar still facing up to 30 years

"I mean did you ever noticed that Greg Miller wasn't present for this year's PC conference at E3?"

01tekashi-1-articleLarge.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
So here's the thing, and apologies if he reached out to the Esa before going to social media. But am I the only one that kinda hates when "internet celebrities" use social media to sick the internet on something before trying to resolve the issue privately? Because I'm like 110% positive that was a good mistake by Esa.
Came here to essentially say this. Mistakes happen. Maybe the email went to that wrong person? Maybe it wasn't intended to be sent at all. Surely direct communication would sort things out, especially as he is plenty of evidence to back up that he has done nothing wrong.

Having a public meltdown over an error seems ridiculous and a misguided waste of time and effort.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is also why you don't post your badge online. Seen to many posts on r/actlikeyoubelong using posts of badges to get into events.

mr teaspoon

Banned
Feb 22, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling with previous related infractions; account still in junior phase
Useless pile of clothing gaming personality #355428 got banned from what will be an awesome E3? Good.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
So here's the thing, and apologies if he reached out to the Esa before going to social media. But am I the only one that kinda hates when "internet celebrities" use social media to sick the internet on something before trying to resolve the issue privately? Because I'm like 110% positive that was a good mistake by Esa.
I'm on the same page with you. You are a professional and received an email. Respond to it and wait for the reply. It seems widely childish to take to social media for a dunk on someone who probably made an honest mistake.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
Came here to essentially say this. Mistakes happen. Maybe the email went to that wrong person? Maybe it wasn't intended to be sent at all. Surely direct communication would sort things out, especially as he is plenty of evidence to back up that he has done nothing wrong.

Having a public meltdown over an error seems ridiculous and a misguided waste of time and effort.

Meltdown? You consider that tweet a meltdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.