• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Sure. But since the whole campaign is basically "At least I'm not Trump" I can only hope, that they don't try to just look cool and edgy and instead talk about what can be politically done for the younger generation and the future of this planet.
So instead of trying to appealing to voters through outlining policy agendas like single payer health care there doing this instead. Sad.

man i should start only paying attention to video games. seems like blissful ignorance

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Gary is actually co-hosting this with KF!

Oh wait, for real?

I was making a joke originally but if this is in fact Gary having Biden on his talk show streaming on Kinda Funny, that IS pretty awesome. (I mean, not that it wasn't already interesting, but it did seem weird to have a real-life Animal Crossing thing and not somehow have Whitta be involved!)

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How exactly is it cringe? It's just innocently doing a fun thing in a very popular game.

Like someone else stated, it's a very "how do you do fellow kids" thing.

Keep in mind, I have no issues with politics in video games..AOC playing Animal Crossing with people was at least believable in that it could be something you'd think she'd do in her free time..I wanted more Trump/Nazi parallels in Wolfenstien, etc.

Who knows.. it'll probably be good.. just on paper it reads very cringe to me. Y'all have fun

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
It shouldn't take THIS to make someone vote lol

Over the air TV is nothing be non-stop political ads right now. TV commercials shouldn't be what makes someone vote either, but they've been a mainstay since the advent of TV.

A lot of younger people don't watch live TV (I only know about the ads because I was setting up a new TV). So how do you reach them? Ads before YouTube videos? Should that be what gets people to vote? Young people aren't inone centralized place anymore consuming content. Campaigns will have to get creative, and of this reaches people who otherwise wouldn't hear the call to vote, I can't see how it's a negative.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Can you imagine if the stream starts and the island has Raymond, Bob, and other popular dreamies?

Oct 27, 2017
Like someone else stated, it's a very "how do you do fellow kids" thing.

Keep in mind, I have no issues with politics in video games..AOC playing Animal Crossing with people was at least believable in that it could be something you'd think she'd do in her free time..I wanted more Trump/Nazi parallels in Wolfenstien, etc.

Who knows.. it'll probably be good.. just on paper it reads very cringe to me. Y'all have fun

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I see this is already upsetting the right people.
honey-bun-babyjpg-d6162d14136a7e65.jpg

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
What if Tom Nook has been the true global power broker all along

Choosing presidents

Installing popes

Limiting the sale of Count Chocula on a seasonal basis

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man i should start only paying attention to video games. seems like blissful ignorance
Sure, go ahead and assume how I am an ignorant Gamer TM, since you know me so well.
I still get bombarded with all the fucked up shit from the broken political system in your country, even being ober 6000km away from the US and all I see is them (the Dems) just trying to go back to normal and promising the usual fluff, like any other politican ever. That is just how I (me, personally) see this whole race. I hope they reach some people with that, I hope that the Dems win and use their majority to not only fix shit up but improve it drastically.
But I'm out. I don't need to be accused of shit without asking how and why and without being aware that this is an message board with an international audience.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, bold of Biden to hold his entire campaign 100% in a video game and not appear anywhere else.
They have been outlining their policies though? Wtf is this shit? Lmao, gaming side is a trip with politics.
I been following his campaign and all his been running on is his take the threat of Corona seriously unlike Trump. When it comes to progress agenda Boden ain't the one.

Yes I do, do you think it won't because it's video games?
Nope there ain't that many undecided voters this cycle. Animal crossing ain't going to be the reason someone decides to vote for one candidate or the other.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
They should ban all Trump supporters from Kinda Funny channels and social media. We don't need that crap.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I been following his campaign and all his been running on is his take the threat of Corona seriously unlike Trump. When it comes to progress agenda Boden ain't the one.

Nope there ain't that many undecided voters this cycle. Animal crossing ain't going to be the reason someone decides to vote for one candidate or the other.
Ooh, so he has been outlining them. They just aren't exactly the ones you want specifically.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

following and understanding are two different things

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The the campaign doesn't seem to know that cause there running on their not trump instead of selling the electorate on there vision.
They are infact selling their electorate. Very much so. Just because he isn't Bernie doesn't mean he isn't doing an amazing job. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have dominated the primary, let alone the general.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
No where greater to way to outline the wealth disparity in the US than Animal Crossing. Working tirelessly to improve an island while the Nooks sit on their asses taking the profits. Need a Biden avatar hitting Tom with a net.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Progressive agenda's? Cause Boden isn't for a single payer, the Green new deal.

Cynical, I ain't about token gestures. Tell about things that is going to improve me and my commutes lives.
You keep going back and forth with saying he isn't outlining his policies, to saying he isn't progressive enough. Which one is it?

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Easy to be negative about this, but KF are nailing their colours to the mast and they're doing it in a way that they know how to. If Greg started talking about in depth policy or constitutional law, that would sound forced.