• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
I ordered from Best Buy and received a $10 digital gift card. Gamers Club also reduced the price for me as well.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
This game looks like it might just be the kind of game I can really get into, but gotdamn at those terrible facial animations during conversations based on some of the videos posted.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
How would you characterize the stability of the game's performance on ps4 pro?

It honestly runs great. Even in late game battles and more open areas. It's one of the best optimized console experiences as of late. Normally I review PC builds to avoid things like bad fps or long loads. Not an issue here at all.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
This game looks like it might just be the kind of game I can really get into, but gotdamn at those terrible facial animations during conversations based on some of the videos posted.

Yes the lip sync isn't great sadly. It's not an issue for me, and thankfully the quality of the writing and the voice acting helps.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That hour long video makes the game look rough. Looks exactly like the Technomancer. Poorly paced intro keeping you in a town as you wander between quest points, with a fight like every 10--15 minutes and collectsing random crafting junk.

It looks prettier and a little less barren than that game, at least I guess.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
That hour long video makes the game look rough. Looks exactly like the Technomancer. Poorly paced intro keeping you in a town as you wander between quest points, with a fight like every 10--15 minutes and collectsing random crafting junk.

I wouldn't judge whole game based on tutorial.

People deeper in seem to be very impressed by what game has to offer.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

Luckily impressions seem very different on the whole thing.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda poor at the moment to grab a steam copy, but looking very anxiously at reviews and impressions. I'm already sold on the game and really hope things go well for Spiders.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017

It's far better than Technomancer. The main difference is all the opening area quests have really good writing and many of those early quests wrap back around later on in cool ways. Very little wasted space or quests in Greedfall.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
VentureBeat review is still in-progress, but overall it's positive.
I'm invested enough in the way Greedfall's fantasy world doesn't shy away from brushing up against real history, its well-paced writing, and endearing characters to happily continue trucking through it, despite some of its technical shortcomings.

Two of its major aspects, character progression and narrative choice-making, will take some more time to get a full read on, but I will say I've run into some great scenarios so far that have made me feel like the choices I'm making in both of those areas will have real consequences. If that's the case, Greedfall could be an RPG sleeper-hit.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, only a handful of review but this is definitely looking like it's not only their best game, but a legitimately good game

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Reviews are off to a pretty good start it seems.

Why is there so much good stuff coming out this month...

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
So it came to my attention that I would have access to this game thanks to my SO (long-story short: Focus is pretty cool at treating game devs working on games they publish), and I am currently downloading it, and will very likely play it soon enough! I'm quite excited at the Bioware aspect of it all, it honestly is the main thing I'm here for, and I hope it won't disappoint!

Last edited:

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The game has some of the best quests in a game I have seen in years folks
IN YEARS