• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
That answer from Fran is a trick Blarg put in his role isnt it. In reality they fused already!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Just so you all know, my Role's total effectiveness depends on the amount of red-text warnings I can provoke from the host during the game without being modkilled

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
CKgY3I2.jpg

What a cursed thing

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So Geno came in, bragged about his role, made a few meta comments, and bounced.

Hey Geno , get in here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i'm actually disappointed that Blarg command didn't work. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not a joke and I disagree - killing Sorian early game is a great move.

He's evil as mafia, if mafia probably has a broken-ass role, and if he's town, he's whatever (but does probably have a creative role, will grant that, hi, Sorian, how are you)

But I'll leave everything to y'all while I go play domestic goddess or whatever.

I want to cut back to this, you aren't wrong. I'm extremely below average these days as town but I'm always master class as a PR and well, this game being the way it is, maybe leave me be. I can promise airtight proof of my faction once we reach mid game.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played in a game for over a year, so I'm feeling bit rusty.

Wouldn't be a game of mafia without discussing a no-lunch D1 though.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played in a game for over a year, so I'm feeling bit rusty.

Wouldn't be a game of mafia without discussing a no-lunch D1 though.

I don't think I can actually stomach a no lynch but from a "I like to witness bullshit" perspective, I'm kind of with Blarg in wanting everyone to just go all in night 1.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
About no-lunching... I'm fundamentally against the idea usually, but I do get the "let the chaos reign" angle - see just how ridiculous things can get with everything happening at once.

But D1 lynches have a pretty decent rate of hitting scum or at least getting lot of useful voting data for later days to use - so just wasting that potential on everyone jumping on lazy no-lunch is bad.

So I do think I'd prefer we had a lunch today.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want to cut back to this, you aren't wrong. I'm extremely below average these days as town but I'm always master class as a PR and well, this game being the way it is, maybe leave me be. I can promise airtight proof of my faction once we reach mid game.
You are just asking to be killed here by scum, tho.

Nice mind games.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
About no-lunching... I'm fundamentally against the idea usually, but I do get the "let the chaos reign" angle - see just how ridiculous things can get with everything happening at once.

But D1 lynches have a pretty decent rate of hitting scum or at least getting lot of useful voting data for later days to use - so just wasting that potential on everyone jumping on lazy no-lunch is bad.

So I do think I'd prefer we had a lunch today.
Yeah, as I said before, no way there are no day abilities that can be activated right now, voting is a great way to see a preview on them.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of these hint-claims at this point of the game. I can't see them benefiting town.