• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So with the recent thread discussing dumb lines in movies, I thought it would be nice to have a separate thread dedicated to the great lines in cinema.
I'll start of with a classic
"Some Mutherfuckas are always trying to ice skate up hill"

blade.jpg

giphy.gif

HylianTom

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
In History of the World Part 1, the Count de Money needs the services of the Piss Boy.

While the Count is opening his fly, Bearnaise snidely quips:
"Keep searching, keep searching - you'll find it.."

Utter. Perfection.

Lunaray

Oct 27, 2017

"You wanna know how I did it? This is how I did it Anton; I never saved anything for the swim back."

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
You a pot-head, Focker?

Or (from the same movie)

I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
"What doesn't kill you makes you stranger." - The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
"This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Ultryx

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Wyatt Earp: All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?

[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge]

Wyatt Earp: It says United States Marshal!

Ike Clanton: [terrified, pleading] Wyatt, please, I...

Wyatt Earp: [referring to Stilwell, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up!

[shoves Ike down roughly with his boot]

Wyatt Earp: The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!

[lets Ike up to run for his life]

Wyatt Earp: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

[shouts]

Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...

[louder]

Wyatt Earp: Hell's coming with me!

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
H.I. In Raising Arizona:
"But me and Ed, we can be good, too. And it seemed real. It seemed like us, and it seemed like, well, our home. If not Arizona, then a land not too far away, where all parents are strong and wise and capable, and all children are happy and beloved."

I fall to pieces over that one.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
''Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A DARK KNIGHT.'' - The Dark Knight

TheDarkKnightEnd.gif

''I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.'' - The Revenant

source.gif

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Loved this movie.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Loved this movie.

My father and I used to go see movies together every weekend when I was younger. That was one of the last movies we saw together that way. Neither of us had heard of the movie before we saw it, we picked it out because the poster for the movie looked great and we had seen everything else that was out at the time. Basically went in as blind as could be.

Blew us fucking away. That movie rules.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
"Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating."

-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind