• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ika

Oct 27, 2017
MAD, Spain
Terranigma (SNES), Neon Genesis Evangelion (N64), Eternal Darkness (GCN), Xenosaga (PS2), Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), Xenoblade X (Wii U).

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
KotoR 1&2 and Jade Empire deserve some love. It's cool they're available on PC, but at least the first KotoR deserves a remake.

holtz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
PS3 the thread
MGS4
Metal Gear Rising
Dead Space
Red Dead Redemption
Demon's Souls

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
Demon's Souls and Skyward Sword beign one system games only is a slap in our faces.

(not counting emulation)

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rallisport Challenge 2 is one of my favorite racing games of all time. Certainly my favorite rally game. And it's like the game never existed. No XBone backwards compatibility, no re-release, nothing.

I'd pay a lot for a decent PC port.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
While Ape Escape 1 was ported to the PSP & Ape Escape 2 was released as a PS2 Classic on the PS4, Ape Escape 3 has never been ported. The whole series needs an HD collection & it's a bit shitty that Sony never did one.

63952_front.jpg

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eternal Darkness
Morrowind
Bladerunner
Demon's Souls

And pretty much a dozen different PC FPS's from the 90's that have never again seen the light of day.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
Late 90's Square did some amazing stuff. Most of it has been left in the past besides the FF games which is unfortunate...

Personally I'd love an updated Chrono Cross. CT has gotten some love over the years and CC has basically gotten nothing.

Basically the whole suite of non-FF titles from 2000 would be nice: Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Front Mission 3, Legend of Mana, and probably some I'm forgetting.

That year was goddamn insane. It was literally only a month between several of those games, and FF9 was that fall, too.

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Two I definitely agree with in the first two posts.

Yes Virtual Boy Wario Land.
Yes Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I once owned Panzer Dragoon Saga and traded it in for a copy of Bomberman 64. I don't trade in games anymore.

B64 was great though. I never had a Saturn and my good friend who did wasn't into RPGs so I missed out on PDS, the Shining games, etc. One of my biggest gaming regrets still. The game looked(and reviewed) amazingly.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017

It is bizarre to me that IO has not put Freedom Fighters up on GOG and Steam since they fully own the rights. They could easily find a way to publish it.

And they need to make a damn sequel next gen. Just start from the ground up with new characters and locations if need be. Plus give Jesper Kyd a call.

Last edited:

Chiramii

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
F-Zero GX. If you don't want to make a new one you could atleast give us the best game in the series, on your best console, Nintendo.

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (PS2), Pokemon Stadium (N64), Ni No Kuni WotWW (PS3).

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Parasite Eve
Haunting Ground
FFVIII
Dead Space
skyward sword...

Parasite Eve was re-released on PSN. I think it was also included in the Japanese lineup of the PlayStation Classic.

FFVIII was re-released on the PlayStation Store, and ported to Windows back in the day and Steam more recently.

TwoPikachus

Nov 15, 2018
PS3 the thread
MGS4
Metal Gear Rising
Dead Space
Red Dead Redemption
Demon's Souls
I hope you don't take this as a PCMR kind of post, but MGR and Dead Space both have PC ports and don't require especially heavy rigs to play so they thankfully are not tethered to old consoles that cannot be emulated.

MGS4 though, I wonder if that will ever make the leap off of that 13-year-old platform.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
From the FAQ:

No list threads: A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. These threads tend not to generate much if any actual discussion or member interaction, and therefore are usually closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.