• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Miggy

Oct 25, 2017
I never get tired of this game's animations
8lhG78B.gif

Fuegoooooo

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I finally worked through my backlog to GR2 and damn this game is incredible. I went in with low expectations and it's easily one of my top games this gen. I regret not starting it before the servers went down but it doesn't seem like I missed out on too much. There better be a third and Sony better not fuck up the marketing again.
I have to ask, if you finished the game, did you see the credits roll once or twice?

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have words for how happy it makes me seeing new Gravity Rush art from the original artist.

What I'd do for a new game in the series...

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I like the sketch a lot but I can't help but remember this kid Raven screen.
JQkipNB.jpg

Also, it has been nice seeing activity in this thread. I edited this screenshot for the occasion.
ThWNj1c.jpg

Last edited:

Dlent

Nov 2, 2017
I would even be okay with a reboot, soft or hard. Not likely, though. As much as I liked this game, I wish it was a bigger improvement over the first. Hope they take some of the criticism to heart if there ever is a third.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's not GR related, I'm quite curious to see what Toyama has been working on the past few years.
Hopefully it's around PS5 launch, so even if Sony doesn't give it a huge marketing boost, it'll at least get the boost most launch games get despite if Sony thinks they deserve marketing or not.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
What is this talk about Gravity Rush returning?!?

I need a third one in my vains and if true it would make my day!

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
What is this? More fan out? An announcement? Who is she monkeying around with in this picture? Is this a collab event of some kind?
Yay for more Kat
napKSIJ.gif

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
What is this? More fan out? An announcement? Who is she monkeying around with in this picture? Is this a collab event of some kind?
Yay for more Kat
It's a special illustration from the Gravity Daze|Rush team to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Saru Getchu / Ape Escape.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Yay for more Kat
napKSIJ.gif
It's a special illustration to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Ape Escape, from what I gathered. Nothing else beside it, but really cool nonetheless.
EDIT: I got ninja'd badly.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
The worker costume (which is honestly the best one, unfortunately), the original version of the school uniform and default uniform (since both the default and school outfit have been changed in the second game).
It baffles me that Sony never bothered to hot patch them or find some other way to get these items. The gameplay unlockables and the outfits.

God damn you Sony, Gravity Rush deserves much better.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
omg your avatar 😍
Yes!
Now I just need a little kitty Dusty with a matching fro.

It baffles me that Sony never bothered to hot patch them or find some other way to get these items. The gameplay unlockables and the outfits.

God damn you Sony, Gravity Rush deserves much better.
And the white outfit that was the pre-order bonus! I probably won't wear it but the outfit collector in me needs it!

I'm so jelly of people with modded ps4s able to play around with model swaps. Flying around as Lisa looked cool too.