• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Thanks to Gematsu and salromano for reporting this!

From an interview with Dengeki Playstation:
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is the first No More Heroes game on a PlayStation platform since No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise. Are there any plans to make previous entries playable on PlayStation 4?

Suda:
"Yes. We're currently in talks with Marvelous to make that happen. It's in positive consideration, so I hope we'll be able to make a good announcement."

Also exclusive shirts for Travis Strikes Again on PS4:
Finally, is there anything you'd like to say for fans looking forward to the PlayStation 4 version of Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes?

Suda:
"The PlayStation 4 version is the Complete Edition with all the downloadable content included. There will also be original collaboration t-shirts exclusive to the PlayStation 4 version, so be sure to play it!"

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm not a big fan of NMH 2, but i'll play NMH1 on whatever console it shows up on. I almost bought the 360 version of NMH: Heroes Paradise, just a shame it's region locked.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
He said at Momocon in May that nothing was happening but considering the reaction from the audience, he would come back to Japan and talk to Marvelous about it. It seems he was true to his word

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would like them to come to modern consoles and PC as a collection.

It would also be great if his other titles made it as well.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Still got the Wii U set up so I can run through the original if I want but I'd love a clearer version on PC.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The open world of the original No More Heroes holds up pretty badly.

I'd rather they do a boss stage ladder but it would probably require a bit of work.

Yeah it's not great, but after you beat the game i found myself having enough to critical path all of the bosses in subsequent playthroughs. At worst i'd do the 99 enemies mission to rack up a lot of money.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'll probably happen but I don't think it'll release until after NMH3, unless it's entirely outsourced.

Oct 25, 2017
How is this going to work without motion controls? The PS3 implementation really sucked because you had to click the sticks before moving them to do the sword slash. Playing this game properly is the reason I got a PS Move and its navigation controller.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
The open world of the original No More Heroes holds up pretty badly.

I'd rather they do a boss stage ladder but it would probably require a bit of work.
It was awful from the beginning, but that's kinda the point, no? Having a game with a protag who wants to be "the greatest assassin ever," yet his life is still mundane as all hell.

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
I recently Platinumed NMH on PS3 and while the game has some serious performance issues, it was still overall an incredible experience.

I hate dealing with the Wii and Wiimotes so playing the game just with a controller and in a more chill environment was excellent. It has easily become one of my favorite video games of all-time.

I would totally buy a collection on Switch to enjoy these gems on the go and in preparation for NMH3.