• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

First time playing GTA V?

• Yes

Votes: 283 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 809 74.1%

• Total voters
Apr 27, 2018
I've been trying to see if it'll work with Huntdown (that just came out). Would make it £7.99!

You could get Control for £13 with the voucher. That's bonkers.

Yep, same with this voucher. Needs to be $/£14.99 or more to use it. Then you get another one after.
That's awesome! If only Epic has gift cards like Steam, Blizzard, and EA Origin I would totally buy Control or Heavy Rain!

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Oh hey, the store page finally loaded for me just now! Got GTAV and my coupon.

Still can't see the sale. Ha.

Oct 25, 2017
I got the error 500, minimized the store and did some other shit, and when I brought it back up the error page was in Spanish. :0

This shit is magic.

edit: oh it just cycles languages. i guess tim sweeney is no randy pitchford.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Well shit, I can't get in the store, lmao.

But I thought this isn't that big a deal...

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What's this story of the voucher? When does it expire? Are vouchers codes that stack up or they are tied to accounts?

mogwai00

Mar 24, 2018
I don't even know what language is this, LOL:
bbaLhH7.jpg

Spence

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
lol this is stupid, error 500 I just wanted to startup Borderlands 3..

Edit: Going offline and starting the launcher at least gives you access to your library.

scrapple

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
epic, a $$$$ zillion dollars everyday on Fortnite kiddies....

Store Server running on a potato

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Different language all of a sudden and a constant 404 error... Well that's nice!

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
100GB download, no thanks.

Would've re-downloaded to check out online races again. Also the voucher is min. $15 spend.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
essential mods list

btw i would recommend using a mod manager so you don't get banned trying to go online with these as they're script hook based

Crime and Police Rebalance & Enhancement - absolute game changer, vanilla police AI in the game is BOOTY, this completely fixes things so you don't get an instant 5 star wanted level for pushing a can over and makes the game fun again. literally would not bother playing SP without this

Menyoo PC [Single-Player Trainer Mod] - if you want to fuck around with cheats, spawn cars in, change weather/time, weapons etc etc, fun times :)

VisualV - GTA V is kind of an old game at this point and looks a bit dated in places but this mod really helps to breathe new life into it graphics wise

NaturalVision Remastered - the most popular graphics mod. combine visualv with naturalvision to get some interesting results.

BeDmjVF.jpg

GTA FOV - self-explanatory, default fov in first person mode is TRASH

Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul - E.R.O - god i don't evne know where to start with this one, just download it, makes the game so much fucking better

L.A. Roads + L.A. Roads Patch [Add-On] - texture mod for roads (duh), looks very good when you combine it with naturalvision and visualv

Mobile Radio - not really essential, but i like being able to listen to music outside of cars

i cba making a tutorial on how to install all of these but if you go on YT, you'll be able to find a few.

Which ones of these would you recommend for the singleplayer only, in a way that doesn't change the intended vision for the game?

Bluelote

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's fair to say that even with 100mil+ sales there is still a huge demand for this game, what an amazing success.

arcadepc

Banned
Dec 28, 2019
More convenient than free on a digital store front? Unless your life depends on it working right now. Let's not.

For PC games? More convenient even if you own the game. Eg to apply mods to DBFZ they are telling you to get basically a cracked version. Same for SF5. Many game updates also use to break mods. Lets not talk about save game unlocks.

I only meant it that way.

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
Are the vouchers people are talking about from that sale way back, or are they giving out new $10 vouchers with this GTA promotion?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Which ones of these would you recommend for the singleplayer only, in a way that doesn't change the intended vision for the game?
absolutely all of them, if you had to only choose one though, the first one 100%

big issue with cops in gta v is that they're basically omnipresent, to the point that it's genuinely annoying. you could shoot some dude in the woods with a silencer and you'll still get a wanted level. this essentially fixes that by having civs report your crime to the police before getting a wanted level. i mentioned it before but it's genuinely a game changer. does some other stuff too.

i made the list especially for people who have never played the game. outside of the graphics mods, those are some nice quality of life mods. i include the trainer because it's nice being able to change the weather and time of day. i love playing gta in the rain at night and just driving around lol.

but ye, gta v honestly isn't something like skyrim where you need a dozen or so mods just to be able to play the damn thing, game works as is :)

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
For PC games? More convenient even if you own the game. Eg to apply mods to DBFZ they are telling you to get basically a cracked version. Same for SF5. Many game updates also use to break mods. Lets not talk about save game unlocks.

I only meant it that way.
Also Rockstar is famous for wanting to fuck up with modders every once in a while. Being able to crack it ensures that they cannot fuck you up.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, the rumours were true! I guess this is why the store is just an HTTP 500 :D. I've never played this game, first time... just in time for a long weekend as well.