• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

First time playing GTA V?

• Yes

Votes: 283 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 809 74.1%

• Total voters

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, EGS is down is getting hammered. The GTA flood has opened. All Fortnite kids are here to download during quarantine.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
I've played this game on PS3 and Ps4 and i'll gladly try it on PC now.
Any worthy mods i should look for?

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
I'll gladly get it for free to fuck around with mods but I know I'll pay full price on it if and when it comes to Switch just because I'm a basic bitch

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please consider buying Predator Hunting Grounds with your free $10 so we have more people to play with.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Again, for those having issues going to the EGS homepage.

I was able to redeem the game using the direct store page for the game.

Hopefully that helps more people.

www.epicgames.com

Grand Theft Auto V - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition

The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition includes the complete GTAV story, Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content. You’ll also get the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack, the fastest way to jumpstart your criminal empire in GTA Online.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I already have enough issues getting Epic's shitty launcher to work (It constantly hangs on the preparing to launch screen) without the server overload.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
A few pages ago people were asking who didn't already own this game. Turns out enough to drown the store that hosts fortnite.

City 17

Oct 25, 2017
Do we have to download the whole thing or simply adding it to the library would be enough?
I'm not well-versed in Epic shenanigans.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Huh, the store crashes and everthing is in russian...
edit: now it's in chinese...

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
genuine question: how many of you have NOT played GTA V yet? i'm super curious if this is your first time diving in