• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
In addition PS4 owners of GTAV, will get a million dollars every month till the release of the game. PS5 owners will get GTAO for free. Will be "enchanced and expanded" they have not mentioned what either of those enhancements or additions will be.

Last edited:

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gtao or gta 5 on ps5?

i never get that we got a pro patch for 5. I really want to play it 4k30/60. So I'm excited

TheTyrantShow

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
Trailer didn't look upgraded graphically but $1mil every month and free for PS+ owners is insane, best version

valentine71

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I can't understand why would anyone would start their next gen show with a game from two previous generations?

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
I misread the title and thought it was an actual hype announcement. Maybe they'll tease VI?

fucking gta v. The game built for the xbox 360 that just won't die.

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not too surprised that it was announced today, just surprised that it was literally the first game they showed.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
What an awful way to open the show lmao

Meh not sure about that. Essentially saying we are going to have the an expanded and enhanced version of one of the most popular games in the history of the medium.

Might not be what some of us wanted to see opened up with, but I can see the line of thinking behind showcasing it significantly

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
GTA VI is still a long ways off I assume. I already thought that previously; but this confirms it to me.

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. I mean I kinda expected it but the game is fucking 7 years old at this point. I'm hoping they at least remove the loading screens and bring back some of the content they cut during development.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
That Rockstar logo had me real pumped for a second there.... it's just V. Again.

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Weak they announce a 2 generations old game and showed no footage of what it will look like on PS5.