• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The definitive

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Some of the comparison shots in the trailer are weird at best, that's not how the unmodded PC version in native resolution looks like.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Now I just have to see which platform I want it on. Feels more true to the experience to have it on PS5, but what MS has done with Xbox's compatibility makes me want it there.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I'm certainly interested; the trailer looks good.

Before pulling the trigger, I'm going to want to know what the shooting is like. Perhaps more importantly (at least to me), I'd like to know if they've added any assists for driving to your destination (like the big yellow line in GTA V, or something similar). If there's something like that for all 3 of them, I'm probably sold.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It looks "better" than the originals, but still bad for 2021.
Would have preferred the look and style of the originals just with stuff like better draw distance, shadows, AA and framerate.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Exactly. Waiting to hear news on this. Regardless though I'm not paying full price on this one.

As I said in the trailer thread, I'm losing hope here. Had they restored the soundtracks, they would be hyping it. Not even mentioning the music at all in the trailer or in any of the store listings is not good.

At this point I'm starting to get worried they've lost even more music.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Looks a bit stylish in term of character models, but otherwise a legit visual upgrade.

I can see fans of the originals being excited for this.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I would have liked to have seen an a la carte option, as I dunno that I'm all that interested in playing GTA III again, but overall $60 for 3 remastered games ain't all that bad to me. The release date hurts though, as I've been really hyped for SMT V for a while now, and this comes out the day before.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Hilarious they aren't showing any screenshots or footage. These are going to look 100% like what was already on mobile.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Hilarious they aren't showing any screenshots or footage. These are going to look 100% like what was already on mobile.
www.resetera.com

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - Official Trailer and Screenshots (November 11, 2021)

GAMEPLAY ENHANCEMENTS: GTA V style controller layout Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with upgraded drive-by controls in SA Updated weapon and radio selection wheels Updated mini-maps with enhanced navigation allowing players to sett waypoints to destinations The ability to immediately...

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Any news of when this is going to be available in steam or EGS?

Muji

Banned
Jul 27, 2021
this remaster trend is crazy but it makes sense. all the kids who played these games are now adults with jobs that want to relive their memories… we'll get remastered…whatever totally new video game franchise created in the 10's in about 20 years too. an never ending cycle.

until facebook takes over the world with the meta verse of course

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Looks nice. Sold on it. I want the physical though. Is physical up for sale yet?? Went to the Rockstar store and can't tell if pre-order is for digital or physical.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
CJ barely animates in the dance mini game anymore ... come on ...

He's just standing there swaying gently for most of the song.