• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
4AuKvJM.gif

sVJYZ8c.gif

iEYvEWO.gif

I said WOW

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Reminder that the Granblue Fes 2018 is happening tomorrow and would run through the weekend.

We will be getting an update about Relink so keep a look out for news.

Director Fukuhara Tetsuya shared that Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link was initially slated for a 2018 release, but now that its plans have become much larger than before, they'll be needing more time for its development.

"It is turning out to be something considerably amazing, so that should make up for the wait," he added.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to whatever they show tomorrow. Maybe they'll have a timeframe for when it's coming out next year as well.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
They probably won't announce a PC version for the west at this event so I don't really care.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we finally get extensive info and footage. And please, please release in the West in timely fashion too.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
Tuning in to see what the hooblah is about but there's an iOS game that hasn't made it out to the West? And a potential console game here ( seeing the earlier vids )? Sounds like an import only option.

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
Will Cygames publish the game themselves in the west?

I don't mind if they include all languages in the japanese version so I have to import them though.

Oct 25, 2017
Just gonna post this in here:

Day 1 Schedule (EST)---tonight (December 14th)
07:30pm ~ 08:00pm Opening
08:15pm ~ 09:00pm Official Cast Stage
09:15pm ~ 10:15pm Granblue Q&A
10:45pm ~ 11:30pm Official Cast Stage
12:30am ~ 01:30am Granblue Fes Special Character Live
02:00am ~ 04:30am Granblue Channel Fes Special

Day 2 Schedule (EST)--- tomorow (December 15th)
07:30pm ~ 08:00pm Opening
08:15pm ~ 09:00pm Official Cast Stage
09:15pm ~ 10:15pm Granblue Fantasy 2018 Report
10:45pm ~ 11:30pm Official Cast Stage
12:30am ~ 01:30am 『Stella Magna』 Special Live in Granblue Fes 2018
02:00am ~ 05:00am Granblue Livestream Christmas Special

My guess is the coverage/news most are waiting for here, will be during the bolded section tomorrow.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
My Friend just told me it would probably take awhile before it gets to the Relink, if at all today.

So just be patient I guess

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't expect news this early - it's going to be full of skits, talks and music

Anyway it's a big weekend for Cygames with the below. Stream links also follow.

Granblue Fes - Niconico, Youtube, Periscope
Shadowverse World Grand Prix - JP: AbemaTV (VPN required), OPENREC.tv, Periscope, EN: Twitch, Youtube
and
CygamesFest (which showcases their other games/to-be games and animes) - AbemaTV (VPN required)

Also colopl Fes is happening at the same time in Big Sight. Those streams are in the Babel thread

EDIT: For other things happening at GBFest, this account is good for EN translations and the owner of the account is on site now
https://twitter.com/granblue_en

Last edited:

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the big screen in the background of these performances I'm reminded of how much love the environment art and setting of Granblue. So beautifully fantastical. I really hope we'll be able to freely eplore lots of these smaller and bigger islands in the game. I know many here hate open world games, but I hope it's going to be one or a semi open world one at least.

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at the big screen in the background of these performances I'm reminded of how much love the environment art and setting of Granblue. So beautifully fantastical. I really hope we'll be able to freely eplore lots of these smaller and bigger islands in the game. I know many here hate open world games, but I hope it's going to be one or a semi open world one at least.

Granblue Fantasy art is top tier.

It's a big draw for people that play the game (me included).

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps there's some credence to this rumor about Katarina being in Smash? (DLC announcement?)